They're people playing classic

if you spend ur time on the fake servers as much as you are crying here acordingly with the 3 others on the forum. You could probably have some fun before the fakeeservers gets eliminated :))

Yeah, if you still wish to play I urge everyone to leap over to a good private server as well.
Do not provide Blizz another dime for a scam and inferior product. Classic is indeed dead, Darrowshire seems to be flourishing.

For my part I’ve just cut out WoW alltogether, looking forward to test the final AoC / NW

2 Likes

Go ahead, ill cu when the server crash, please go for good end gear and Tf! :wink:

1 Like

And do you know what the best part of the server is? You can’t win. :wink:

OP?

Do you have a guild? I just started i AM ON Pyrewood village or if someone wants to add me or play add me on -

-edited-

I am on alliance with many others if you want to join a starting guild, then u join their raid rooster when hitting 60. :slight_smile:

lol what i gotta hit 60 before joining guild? Absurd

or you meant only raid when hitting 60? What is the name of the guild? How to get in?

1 Like

Haha yes! Im in a casual and move over to raiding automatically if i want to at 60.

I agree with you on this one

+1 on the EU pve cluster.

It’s active and fun.

I’m currently playing on Mirage Raceway and am finding it quite deserted. I have some Horde toons on Pyrewood but haven’t played them since 2019 so can’t comment (reason I started on a new server was that I like to keep Horde and Alliance apart).

Tbh I’m all up for fewer servers with a higher population. But I think there are only two pve servers out there, and I’m not into pvp.

It would be somewhat nice too have more people around but at my current level (dwarf: 13) it doesn’t bother me too much, t here’s plenty to do plus even in future raiding would be difficult for me due to family commitments (a toddler doesn’t really sleep around a raid schedule)

So right now I’m pretty happy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.