Things I loved and hated in BfA

Love: I really enjoyed how different the horde and alliance storylines were. It was totally worth it to play both, your chars went through a different paths. I enjoyed exploring minor differences, such as Lucille having different lines at the end of WM depending on which faction comes to help her.
I had a lot of fun in M+ too, trying to improve gradually and beat the higher keys. Too bad rio sh*t on that all big time, but otherwise I really liked the M+ progression.

Hate: I get the idea of corruption and all that but one thing I truly hated is being annoyed by what the game does to you. Stupid eye stuck on your head, corruption proccing and slowing you to your death, forcing you to farm resist gear, worm slowing your flying mount speed that you paid 4000 gold to get, etc. etc… I think this was a terrible experience. I come here to play not to suffer and get a nervous breakdown. -.-

Do i have to name things i loved ?

I dont like the idea of having talents for pvp only. Why cant we use pvp talent in pve.

Loved: -
Hated: BFA

2 Likes

i liked the vulpera, they are cute, and 8.2 was pretty good actually

hated the WoD feelings looming over of the whole expansion

Not sure what you mean by that?

Loved: vulpera race, visions, kul tiras, dazzar, motherlode, underrot, my DH power, mechagon

Hated: vol dun area, shrine, the azerite bg, community, dailies

Yeah, true, visions were cool! It got super repetitive by the end but it was a nice way to solo progress and still get sth meaningful out of it.

1 Like

the feeling of everything outside of raids being garbage bloated systems and no actual content to do outside of raids

the systems like azerite and corruptions put a chokehold on so much stuff and made progress snails pace, pvp was a dumpsterfire

again, the raids of BFA were good as always, but the rest was almost forgotten like with WoD.

saving grace i guess was M+ and 8.2 with the world content it brought

I’ll keep it simple and just list what I loved:

You know, I loved both levelings. In terms of content, BFA is definitely a highlight expansion for the Alliance, because it’s the first time they have good content. The content in general was very good, I thoroughly enjoyed the world, the dungeons, the raids. Except Ny’alotha, that was just mediocre.

But I HATED the fact that BFA wasn’t a simple war between the horde and alliance. Azshara, the old gods - that was unnecessary and felt out of place.

Loved the Vulpera. Love the Kul Tirans. Loved all the quests and zones. Just Kul Tiras as a whole

Hated 8.3
Hated everything about 8.3 apart from the allied races. Patch was pure garbage and a horrible note to end the expansion on.

Loved : BoD, mechagon dungeon, Eternal Palace (Unpopular opinion), season 2 and 4 affixes, CoS, AD, FH
Hated : Mandatory and unfun grind for systems : AP, azerite traits, essences, corruption resistance, mana perls, Uldir, Nyaltoah, spec gameplay, spec design, spec balance, season 1 and 3 affix, time gated content, heavy RNG mounts on islands, warfront, islands, unfun specs until 8.2 band aids, TD being bugged to the oblivion, Dazar Alor being such bad “hub”, gcd changes

I loved

• Zandalar/Nazmir zones
  • Zandalar Trolls and stories
  • Bwonsamdi

I hate

• Nazjatar zone
  • Sylvanas and Nathanos
  • N’zoth assaults
  • Island expeditions
  • Heart of Azeroth
  • Corruption

Loved:

• Zandalari questline
  • visions
  • removal of warforging/titanforging
  • Battle of Dazar’alor

Hated:

• Mechagon grind
  • removal of class sets
  • HoA essences
  • corruption mechanic (especially the eye @ 20 corruption)

loved -

Hated -

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.