Think of the Critters

Delete this quest please - garbage.

After competing with 9000 players to get a critter, if you don’t scare it off by getting too close trying to beat other players to it, it can randomly despawn or lose interest whilst killing the Scavenger. So it’s not a 100% success once you get one, and you have to do it 6 times.

Rubbish design.

46 Likes

For years I have been asking myself what are the quest designers smoking. Now we have proof they are drinking.

Oh great, two days in a row.

27 Likes

Worst quest in Korthia for sure

12 Likes

This has to be one of the worst quest design they ever made:

• First you fight for the spot itself, if someone else fed the thing before you it’s pointless to try. Best you will do is scaring his thing off & keep the person on the hunt for another spot.

• Second people can scare your thing at any time by just walking past it … Great ! So anyone can jeopardize progress of others for whatever reasons. Between the guys that are clueless and the others that are just having fun trolling, it’s just very rare you have a spot for yourself.

• Third even if no-one is bothering you this idiotic critter may lose interest if you are not fast enought killing the mandatory mob that spawn … Cool ! I am tank spec so if I don’t use trinket I can’t kill the thing fast enought.

• Fourth sometimes you scare those idiots at max range for no reasons (probably linked to if you are in combat or not).

In 15-30mn of running around khortia doing dailies I was 1/6 before I abandonned this stupid quest. A quest where others players are competing against each others AND can sabotage each others progress should never exists IMO

20 Likes

Change it as follows.
Don’t let the critter run off during fights.
make the bar fill up more quickly.
make the item misfire and let the critter run away before you can offer it treats.

2 Likes

This is the worst designed quest. I don’t understand how somebody can justify releasing this. And because of the RNG archivist reputation tokens giving me 300 rep for this I probably have to log in in the middle of the night to be able to do this. The permanent despawning of the mobs are breaking my spirit.

10 Likes

It’s uncompleteable. The critter flee before the appearing mob get killed.
Should test the quest before release.
Simply abandon this quest and don’t waste time.

7 Likes

Quality control? Anyone has tested this?

13 Likes

Worst Quest ever.

I really thought of deleting WoW once more 'cause of that Quest.

6 Likes

Nah, just have it give 1/6 credit if you land on the critter and make it not despawn when it runs away.

1 Like

Like seriously, this is just another proof that they don’t play their own game. Who the heck designs a quest like that and thinks it’s a good idea?

Jesus Blizz, at least TRY completing this quest before releasing it on retail…

13 Likes

omg this quest is the most annoying thing EVER. Thank you for wasting my time. No its not fun at all, it takes around 50 times longer than any other quest. so stupid

8 Likes

I finished it. That makes it fully completable.

Whoever thought of this quest needs to rethink there career options because its defiantly not in game design. Enough wasting my time with mechanics that don’t work.

8 Likes

yeah, so if you could do it, then its just fine, right? nice logic and 99,9999 people are struggling with it because its complete garbage

5 Likes

This must been the top ten garbage quest in shadowlands. How can you produce sutch zhitshow ?
Next time devs can clean their hands after been on toilet and not scrub it off on to the game :smiley:

6 Likes

No, people are struggling with it because they don’t know how to do it. Aside from random people running over the critters, that is the most common spam about it. Yeah, it’s a poorly conceived quest, but it’s easy enough to complete. It’s definitely a miserable experience.

It’s dumb and not fun. Waste of time

8 Likes

I don’t want to be Blizzard apologist, but give them a break guys. This is the only crappy quest in Korthia area and you guys are just *****ng on them. Maybe instead give some proper feedback without cussing them?

Please remove this quest from the game.

8 Likes