Thinking about transferring here feedback please

Hey I’m currently on Magtheridon but I’m thinking about transferring to a more active horde raiding server. Would any of you lovely people be able to offer me any feedback about Stormscale good or bad.

Is there lag with it being a high pop realm?

Does crafted gear, gems , consumables etc sell well on the AH ?

Is chat mainly English ?

Do you find people mostly friendly on the whole?

Thanks in advance :blush:

During patch-days lag is very noticeable. But mid-late tier it is great.
AH is very healthy
Chat is mainly English
People are what you make of em. There is a lot of fish in the sea.

Sorry. I lied. Don´t play on Stormscale anymore. I am in the wrong forum. Send help

Best server ive tried (horde) so far. 100% satisfied since late WoD i moved here.

Thanks for the reviews. I actually moved here a couple of weeks ago and no regrets. Have since transferred three of my characters and things are great.

I’ve played on this server on and off for many years… I have no guild and zero friends who play anymore…

I really like how game is now and think 8.2 will be awesome but i just wish i had people to enjoy it with…

also the fact im now 27 years old… when i started in vanilla i was 13 and it feels like all my friends now have moved on…

sure ive quit to many times but i always come back every other year and now everyone else has completely gone

i just dunno man

maybe this is the wrong thread for me to vent on…

i just really want some company in game

i mean dont get me wrong i have a great social life, family and girlfriend

i just would like people to kill monsters and pvp with occasionally when i got some spare time

anyway

first world issues

bye

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.