Thinking of returning and changing things up

Hi all.

So as the title says I’m thinking of returning I haven’t really played since about 4 months before shadowlands came out other than the attempt to level an old here or there before life got in the way.

Anyhow I have always been a big time horde player but thinking of maybe mixing it up and going Ally for a change but was wondering if the Ally community is still as dead as it used to be or if its had something of a revival?

Also thinking of maybe rolling a monk as it has a little more mobility than the classes I normally play, what’s the state of the class for a casual player at the moment? I wont be running keys any time this decade.

Alliance is even deader.

I just counted. 35 groups Ally-side in Shadowlands Raids. 104 Horde-side.

Ofc for casual playing it matters less, and Silvermoon and Ravencrest still have plenty of life as Alliance realms.

Three classes I really can’t face: Priest, Shaman, Monk. So I’m no kind of expert, but from what I can see, Monk is doing fine - nothing special stands out about it at either end. Brewmaster is tanking very well, even at high end. Windwalker seems to be niddle of the pack.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, shame about the Allys haemorrhaging players though.

2 Likes

MAYBE 9.2.5 will stop or at least slow the bleeding Ally-side, since cross-faction instances will be introduced. Maybe. So people who want to play Alliance will not be forced to Horde to get groups. We can hope.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I’ll see what I can dig up about cross faction as I won’t mind as much if I wont suffer that much with an Ally char.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.