This game is truly dying

Your naked… Again…

Wtf is this? Is everyone in denial that the alliance faction got served the shorter straw in pvp for years or am i crazy again?

Do Arenas Alliance. Do skirmishes… learn your counters! learn your bursts! learn how to counter the Horde! Don’t just casually bg every now and then and expect to beat the Horde with that! I can tell you that -they- don’t. They take you all very -VERY- much more seriously and do everything they can to stomp you in pvp.

Do the same! return the favor!!

1 Like

At least I’m not invisible now.

2 Likes

https://tenor.com/view/but-hmm-hmm-but-ghost-gaia-uhm-gif-20557001

4 Likes

Queue times still are close to instant. As a hordie you should use mercenary mode

Well queue times are 100 x worse than they were in TBC, which says a lot.

4 Likes

The gameplay itself still has something truly good about it - as it was developed by the original developers.

People still feel that in any version of wow. And you keep coming back because of it… less frequently as time goes by tho.

But blizzard and their greed have made a mockery of retail and of classic (imagine the fail of having to release previous versions of the game).

Retail is too bloated, too complicated, classic has defective server population ratios all over and it is in fact old and worthless.

4 Likes

Well. M+ and raid participation are down 50% since 9.3 so. Twith wiewrship for WoW is also down around 50%. So yeah.

2 Likes

Yep that 1 person on TBC forum telling others game is dying sure is comparable vs current ones when we have hard data on end game participation being lowest in its history and pretty much all wow retail trends are down. Yes i said retail becouse classic era is doing actualy pretty good latetly.

5 Likes

No it isn’t.

1 Like

I would disagree blizzard seem like they are starting to learn from mistakes and heading back in the right direction.

1 Like

When the queues lengths are down to lack of healers queuing into Solo shuffle, throwing more players in wont help lol.

Games not dying based on pvp lol. Im sorry but pvp has been dying since legions launch,cant say a whole games dying based on one gsme mode. Espically one of the minorities. Like saying the games dying becsuse not enough mythic raid lol.

nah. Mmos are awesome. The real problem is that they transformed this game from a mmo to a moba game or something. Way too convenient and souless. It says a lot about how bad this game is if ppl are chosing to play the old version of the game.

3 Likes

Ironically I keep seeing DD role benefits for rewards the last few days in the heroic dungeon playlist. Not sure if that is good or bad.

What hard data do we have cos I’d love to see it.

3 Likes

No such thing exist and we all know it :roll_eyes:
It just sounds cool and the gullible belive it in these kind of arguments; posters use it when they have nothing else to “prove their point” :person_shrugging:

Stop crying about cc. We need more of it not less.

1 Like

xD I hope this is sarcasm.

Raid IO. You can check some analysis of that on youtube. Both M+ and raid participation are down 50% comapred to S3 and S4 of Shadowlands. Also fact that Blizzard hasnt published sales for DF says lot.

6 Likes

why would you ever play retail pvp when you can play wrath lol

There is none, because the game is far from dying. It’s actually extremely popular compared to the average game. These people spend time playing WoW and then embarrass themselves by lying on the forums about it “dying” so that the cool kids ( :woozy_face:) will side with them.

2 Likes