This has gotta be changed

Man since season 1 that im not kicked from ANY dungeon!

1 Like

To grief people. It’s funny that Blizzard implements automatic systems that allow bullies to worsen game experience to other people.

It’s like if they were selling a toy that would make enemy disconnect.

There shouldn’t be deserter for getting kicked. Or getting kicked should duplicate the instance in which the kicked person can also find rest 4 people and finish it off.

It’s absolutely idiotic to give people power to grief other players and prevent them from playing the game just because they were in majority.

1 Like

It was a worse system without any means to kick people. You could literally hold groups to ransom, AFK and then be stuck in group where you couldn’t actually start or complete a dungeon.

No system is perfect but this is an improvement on the original.

This also happens. Applying this to your situation it would be something like:-

A person says ‘the rogue is afk shall we replace?’
Then the rogue or the friend of the rogue initiates a kick on the person who asked, the reaons in the box will say ‘rogue afk’
People will think they are voting out the rogue and it’s actually someone else.

Rogue was just taking a moment irl and just wanted to payback probably knowing the tank or healer.

I have never even heard or seen this in 17 years of WoW especially in LFD system since WOTLK you have any source or evidence this happens?

2 Likes

and if you do that, people will just intentionally afk and youre short 1 person for the entire 5man and the afker will get whaatever xp and just re-queue and do the same 24 hours a day 7 days a week. No, that wont work.
There should be equal xp for all bosses, no xp for actually finishing the instance and there should be a 30 min debuff for afking.

i didnt say it happened, i said it was possible given the evidence of the OP. A possible reason for what happened in this particular scenario.

Ok thank you for reply :slight_smile:

then I kick him, he won’t get any XP, or extremely little

less of an issue than grief somebody from playing game

It’d literally solve all issues. You shouldn’t be punished for players not wanting to play with you. Nor they should be forced to play with you. It should be consensual.

Let me give you all a tip : when u start saying any word in LFG just check how many of your group is from the same realm/guild . :slight_smile:
Trust me it helps , even a Hi can get you kicked , simple as that .

It usually starts with a random in the group going “hey -class- wtf, why did you pull that boss/group” and -class- will say “but i didn’t!”. Then the random initiate’s a votekick and because people are half asleep in random dungeons they see a yes/no window and either just mindlessly click yes or because -class- got called out so he must be toxic and removed.

Basically every Eye of Azshara experience during the last TW event.

I made a ticket to report the random for continued harassment, which by the GM’s reply isn’t the way to go about it but maybe if we all do it they might actually do something about it.

i always do. I also dont invite grouped people to mythics, just out of spite for experiences ive had with pregrouped people.

gotta love blizzard force-editing my post :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree, you shouldn’t get a deserter debuff, because it wasn’t your choice. No matter what happened.

We are getting into too much details here. People discussing
“What if this or that”
“What if you didn’t kill the first boss”
“Maybe by mistake”
“Maybe because you said something”

You shouldn’t get a deserter buff if you didn’t click the leave dungeon button. End of the story.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.