This is bloody obscene

I wanna say it’s the classic experience … But it isn’t … servers actually worked most of the time in classic.

And blizzards “solution” is for the players to just not play where they invested time in.
If the servers can’t handle this many people, why were they even allowed to make chars on the realm in the first place? And we actually pay for this?

I’ve experienced new expansion lags for years now… and this is 50 times worse.
For a new expansion a bit of lag is expected, but this is not something that should ever happen … It takes longer to get people to a dungeon or raid with all the DC’s and lag than it actually takes to do the dungeon/raid.

Post edit.
The solution is not to allow transfers away. Blizzard allowed this to happen, they know how many people the servers can handle, and they do nothing everytime that number is exceded, and then they expect players to just move realms because they wont actually invest in the servers.

8 Likes

Things are only going to get worse and I don’t think Blizzard will do anything at all. Blizz can’t cope with maintaining a game they released 14 years ago. This just shows the competence of people working there now vs. that of ppl that were working back then.

2 Likes

Feels like it was made on purpose to trap 18k people on one realm and offer as solution free transfer to server with 29 people total, obviously none will want to transfer there and they think that people will go like crazy paying 25 bucks for proper transfer :smiley: I say make it free transfer so that people can distribute on all realm more or less equally and everyone will be happy. I would move right away with free transfer to some ~5k population realm.

1 Like

Blizzard is a company on its death bed. They literally have a skeleton crew working on WotLK Classic. Don’t expect miracles. Just move on to greener pastures.

1 Like

prolly cause in the orginal WoTLK they didnt add 2 Fresh servers.

its not the game failing, Nor is it the client. its the fact a server is so overpopulated its struggling. if fresh servers didnt launch, the likelyhood is it’d of been far smoother, without people trying to horde a singular server.

1 Like

I accept queues exist on full servers, but the server shouldn’t be completely unplayable after waiting in the queue.

4 Likes

Draenor went the same way.

When overloaded, it will effect server stability. Its overfilled even witb the queues active including people botting to keep themselves online with scripts.

The server has no hope.

Ofcourse these issues dont relinguish blizzard of any fault. BlizzDd should have looked at classic and noticed the continued trend of pvp servers being far more popular.

And opened 2 pvp servers. They coulda done a simple merge on the 2. And assured players itd take place as a long term solution once the hype dropped.

People are just targetting the wrong thing. The problem aint the servers, the issue is they released a singular fresh pvp server.

And just like classic its proved blizzard still suck at forseeing the required for more servers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.