This is the end!

This Forum totally seprate to game =D

Which is true, you be amazed some can’t actually do that, the game becomes a religious chore, which i finally broke out off.

1 Like

Or maybe some are still finding things to do they enjoy.

3 Likes

I find so much new stuff i want to work towards everyday i’m going crosseyed :sweat_smile:

You’d be a fool to think everything is fine & dandy.
But people have a hard time believing that this might actually be the end because people have been claiming WoW is dead from the beginning.
Every time they made a change someone didn’t like.
Every time they chose a theme or setting someone didn’t like.
We have cried wolf too many times to be taken seriously.

But what has been happening lately is more than just hurr durr pandas are dumb or hurr durr the game is too easy.
It’s more than just poor & lazy game design & shop mounts few people actually vote with their wallets on.
From the outside looking in things look shaky at Blizzard.
It looks like they’re in the process of a major takeover.

Its scary & I hope I’m wrong & this is just my emotions talking.
But I honestly think Blizz is on the road to being one of the broken greats, like Bioware. Not dead dead. But not what it was.
You could argue that that has been the case for many years & yeah there is truth to that. But now more so.

No one is kidding themselves that the game shares it’s popularity that it had back in the Wrath era, however World of Warcraft still has a large player base by any game standard.

There are things I don’t like about BfA, some of which started before BfA like Titanforging, AP grinding. With the amount of gear being thrown at players in BfA I don’t even see that TF is needed any more. I dislike Azerite gear, I hate how it’s not flexible like tier, I dislike the lack of secondary stats and I wish the traits were just on the neck instead.

However, I am still finding plenty to do on the game. I log on daily and do stuff. I don’t struggle to find things to do and some of the things I do probably don’t appeal to others. Just like I don’t like some aspects of the game. I rarely PvP, I wish I liked it because I need so many achievements in it but it’s just not something I enjoy doing.

I do find it odd that some will continually go on about the shop. It’s been around for nearly a decade. It’s not causing issues in the game to have the odd cosmetic mount or pet. They are just optional extras in a game that has hundreds of mounts and pets available in the game. Some will always villify the shop and we see the same posts every time a new mount appears, or even if they dare to have a sale. I bought the first pet back in November 2009.

Until I actually have trouble finding people to do content with I wont think this game is actually going to die. So far I don’t struggle to find groups for raids, dungeons, m plus, rares, group quests etc. Even if you can’t see one listed, they soon fill up when you list it.

I know it’s unpopular to say I play WoW and I find things I enjoy but I do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Neh it’s cool. I wish I shared your outlook, because I do WANT WoW to be entertaining for me. I don’t wish it to perform badly.

That’s why my ‘quitting’ isn’t really quitting as much as ‘taking a break’.
As far as WoW dying, I think that’s many years off.

1 Like

This reminded me of the Adele song. I enjoy it.

This is not the end. If you gotta go, just go. Stop trying to drag everyone with you. Have the maturity to make your own decision and leave.

To be honest I like where this is going.

Because either outcomes suit me.

First result : blizzard wins gets more money, makes the game more casual and focuses on cosmetics and whatnot, then we can have fun features like bodyguards and relaxing stuff, wow would become a game to rest and chill in for me.

Second result : blizzard loses, regroups restructures and we get more content, stricter gameplay and more focus on skill in which wow becomes a competitive game for me.

And in both cases, the doomsayers will finally get gutted or lets say 90% gone because there will always be doomsayers for some reason, they’re more persistant than a cartoon villain for some reason.

A big point that’s been exposed in this thread that people done consider enough when gaming and companies don’t support enough because they still wants your money.

If you need to take a break, then take a break. Do you you have to do to separate yourself from this game. It can be really negatove for your life if you don’t.

I’m not sitting here typing telling anyone whether they should or shouldn’t play. But sometimes if you get bored of the game, don’t like stuff about it or just don’t find it as entertaining as it used to be then the time is right. Length of break is you’re to decide as well. Say, for example though, I were to take a break now. I’d probably aim to be back by 8.2, maybe 8.3. The game will probably seem more entertaining, and less frustrating.

If you think you’ll miss your friends, add them on social media. People exist outside of WoW too :smiley:

Just… think about it. Maybe try it.

There’s danger on the edge of town
Ride the King’s Highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway west, baby
Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake, he’s long, seven miles
Ride the snake
He’s old and his skin is cold
The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here and we’ll do the rest
The blue bus is calling us
The blue bus is calling us
Driver, where you taking us?

“Tell them only that the lich king is dead and that world of warcraft died with him…”

You know… warcraft has not felt like warcraft after wotlk for some reason. Cata just broke things. Then came pandaland that wasnt exactly “warcraft”. Wod could have been, but I think blizz messed it up. Legion already had spaceships (exodar from tbc can be ignored. Actually… tbc doesnt really feel like warcraft much) and laser cannons and aliens(demons). Bfa is… bfa?

Note that I’m talking about “warcraft” as does it feel “warcraft”. Not saying anything of game quality.

I just wish to inform all the doomsayers that O agree with them and deeply care for their concerns. Also, I will take their gold in any and all realms.

1 Like

Its true. The "warcraft " experience ended with arthas death. The majority of the players (not new ofc) always mention that period like the golden age. And it was. Not because it was a better game but because it was the end of w3. The end of the storyline begun in arathi with the investigation of the strange cult and the cursed grain.
After it was a some kind of warcraft. An excellent game in certain parts (imho pandaria was nice) but it was for me another mmorpg like other.

What people don’t understand is when the end comes for real it will be unexpected.

Its okay, if someone fails, there is one last resort.

Battle Royale.

Just release one and suddenly 25 million+ one braincell people will go massdownload it and throw cash at you for pink hair and cringy dances.

1 Like

How dare you compare Lich King, Arthas, to Kotick? Arthas at least had some humanity left in him…

If you show us the actual paperwork.

Me whenever I see a doompost!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.