This should be bannable. This is not PVP

How does blizzard let this slide? There is zero counterplay to this greifing. Remove this!

1 Like

Welcome to pvp server XDDD

19 Likes

… There is a lot you can do to counter that.

1 Like

You could argue using every world buff is not raiding either.

8 Likes

Looks like pvp to me.

Unless you are afk you can easily counter a single priest trying to MC you, just LoS him, there is a significant cast time on MC.

I do agree that dispelling is lame, but just don’t grab dispellable WBs or use scouts.
You don’t need all WBs to raid, just grabbing ony + zg is more than enough to faceroll any current raid.

5 Likes

He clipped out the 2 hour part when hunters mana drained him.

3 Likes

u want a spell priests have had forever in wow to be removed? tehre are ways to counter losing buffs to this. for example u can take buffs with your entire guild and/or other guilds.

it’s still pvp btw even if u are losing

nowhere to los this, unless ur suggestion is to not go near stealhed player

There is no counter to a 3 second cast which can be dispelled or kicked during cast or channel or resisted via shadow res cmon are you that bad. As for the dispel put on trash buffs cc the priest to death if your going with a raid he will die faster than he can clear your buffs or you know go without the world buffs as the content is not hard and on a side note if your Allience put on nature Res as it purge is a nature spell

You have literally 1 whole week to collect wbuffs and then log off until raidtime, assuming you can’t just go with the non-dispellable wbuffs.

I just gave up on getting anything other than a ony and zg with the crowd on wednesday 7pm. No stress and over 50% of all wbuff benefit for mages.

Hello SNOWFLAKE welcome to PVP SERVER

7 Likes

No counter? You can kill the priest. Interrupt it. Use trinket. Run away. Not sit afk in a pvp zone on a pvp realm.

Also griefing is allowed, basically all forms of world pvp is griefing. What is not allowed is unreasonable griefing.

2 Likes

Did you watch the video posted in this thread?

Most people that got MC’d looked like they were afk, or they were stupid enough to engage the priest near a cliff when they could not stop the cast, either way, well deserved deaths.

And it is very easy to LoS a priest on a boat/zepp, the players on the zepp were just bad.

2 Likes

For the felwood stuff, can use noggenfoger for slowfall, or parachute cloak

1 Like

fantastic

this kinda stuff is what pvp servers worth playing

1 Like

skull of impending doom, interrupt, stuns, fears, disorients, LOS, grenades, trinket, parachute cloak, noggfrogg pots, mage blink, slowfall etc

/cast Mind Control

If you levled past 15, you would know there are counters to this :wink::rofl:

1 Like

I see the poster of this topic is a Horde player, and the priest in the video is Alliance. This leads me to conclude that Blizzard will soon step in and correct this horrible injustice done to all Horde players around the world.

#NeverForget

Never forget what?