This so called PVP is gonna destroy servers

Blizzard i’ll keep this nice and short , you need to release a BG soon or you will look at empty serves pretty soon.

Im a die hard fan of pvp servers , but this is bloody stupid. You cannot do anything outside making a huge pvp raid and ganking people.

If this keeps up any longer , the amount of players will start to diminish rapidly. Those of you trolls that say hurr durr go play on a pve server , really dont get the issue and im not even going to bother countering your argument.

Again blizzard either you release a BG really soon or mark my words servers will empty out.

For those of you who think im a whiner , well even private servers didnt release the honor system without BG’s. Those that tried , DIED! Why you may ask, well in OG vanilla the server cap was 2.5k, right now its more like 10k. That means there is NO escape , nada.

41 Likes

So honor system hits the server and more people are playing now then before, but the game died???

3 Likes

Yes, they’re all migrating to the PvE servers, making those unplayable as well. How is this even going to help?

Where did you get this? Alliance Noggenfodder for a Sunday was dead last night.

People that says “go to PvE server” and so on dont understand the consequences of it it seems. I will try to break it down in numbers so they might understand what will happen if this continues.

Server has 60% horde, 40% Alliance.
This is the current situation on most PvP servers right now with all the complaining already going on and threats about quiting the game, starting alts on PvE servers.

What happens when people say “Go to a PvE server”?

Populations on most servers has now changed to 70% horde and 30% alliance.
This is the next step. You think this will improve the situation?
Now horde dominates even more. More alliance will complain and leave the server and also now horde will start to feel the differens by having less and less players to actually kill.

Next step.

80% horde and 20% alliance.
World PvP is basicly dead at this point.
The alliance players that are left will hold out in the main cities while playing on their alts hoping for bg’s to be released and the horde players are gonna be bored to death again with nothing to do and will start to complain about having more content (bg’s and so on).

This can only lead to two ends…
Either Blizzard will release bg’s in time before the server dies or they will be to late leading the server to look like this.

Horde 90% and Alliance 10%
Horde 100% and Alliance 0%
Horde 0% and Alliance 0% = Server dead

Time will tell.

22 Likes

… and the 3 PvE servers are already Full and Alliance heavy. What will happen there do you think?

3 Likes

Gehennas, where I play.

Corrected.
Continue

Overpopulation is killing Classic, not PvP.

17 Likes

Thank you dear lord

Just quit already go play my litte pony…

The amount of topics on this is just unreal

3 Likes

Go play horde OP.

Exactly and it dosent make you think someothing must be wrong then? I dont get how brain dead some people are. Yes, you feel great ganking alliance now and everytingh is fine, theres nothing to change, but its so short sighted thinking like some guys above explained.

2 Likes

If people start quitting after knowing full well what they signed up for on large PVP realms then honestly good riddance. It means we are filtering out the weak and a strong core will stay on both factions.

And anyone saying that the megaservers are somehow going to “die” because a few forum whiners are crying is laughable. It’s just their way of making empty threats to see if Blizzard reacts to suit their needs and that’s not happening.

1 Like

I honestly dont know.
Gehennas seems ok for both sides.
Making 500 different topics with same context is not the way to go

1 Like

oooh gotta love the doomcenarios bcs 1 player doesnt agree with how things are going, thus it is like that for everyone… y r

1 Like

Honor points broke the game for me as well. I’m a wow noob so i have no skill. That’s why i lose fair pvp all the time and i’m ok with that. Am i ok with the enemy which has the ability to gang me any time? Absolutely. It’s up to the player and it’s the way it should be the way it feels natural but now it’s done. No more waving to the Horde players with a hope that you just not worth it for them. I get my butt kicked every 10-15 minutes. 37 lvl and can’t do anything against mounted chasers . I get ganged by same lvl players but protected by their high lvl friends just to let them farm honor points. I’m not complaining about gangs and pvp i complain for pushing players to do so because you know people are lazy in their nature so the would find the easiest way to farm this stupid points. Like ambushing the graveyard or attacking players 9 lvl lower.

Do you suggest are these post are made by the same person? Looks like insane cospiracy theory, cant take serious someone like you.

2 Likes

what? don’t shove your words into my mouth

dude i quoted you

3 Likes