This so called PVP is gonna destroy servers

“GeHeNnaS SIiiImS OK” says another narrow minded horde inbred yet Gehenas discord is full of screenshots how horde outnumbering alliance drastically.

1 Like

would your head explode if i was an alliance player and told you you’re overdramatising all this

1 Like

I don’t need ur forum bullshyt, come to discord and provide any info how fine balance is. Till now i see only alliance complains of obvious reasons - right now some guy uploaded a picture with 3 horde groups came to rape his one group of 10 people. Go there, tell him he is overreacting.

wow it really did explode huh

1 Like

Gehennas is okey. I play Alliance.

1 Like

Nah, that means you are on server where things looks ok and fact you have symphaty for players that cant lvl up atm does not change their situation.
Also i dont think there is solution to all of this.

I play on Firemaw and honestly even though the server has more horde on the server its the alliance that are dominating because they are so spergy about ranking, at all times everlook, gadget are camped by alliance and so much of the zones are filled with 24/7 rankers.

if it makes you feel any better, those brainlets in 40 man raids are getting a solid 1-3 honour per kill

You can only gank when you are more than 1… noob loser horde.

1 Like

What do you mean will destory? It allerady has…

I disagree! I dont want bgs just yet, the game feels very much alive despite the faction inbalance for alliance pvp servers. I like it. Though it can cause quite some people to leave and its a problem we need to solve in the future in a different way.

We wanted you to leave and so does Blizzard. So get on with it, classic is not for you.

That i can get a group again to do quests and dungeons with.

1 Like

all? hahaha Shazzrah has queue all the time since update. also i am horde and i see alliance dominate zones in pvp all the time. population is fine, balance is fine. Your personal opinion is far from “all”

Are there any up too date realm census? i quit for a month and thinking of comming back but i hope the alliance on my server hasnt dropped too much, any idea’s? (Ashbringer)

Some guy did a census on Stonespine and made a thread about it. Idk how it works but he said he was able to do it by doing something every seven seconds to get it from stopping after blizz have done something to stop it working. But he said he got it to work and he thought it was accurate.

Horde outnumbered Alliance on the server by 1.77 to 1.

Though trying to play the server it feels much worse than that, I think most of the alliance are hiding in IF and instances while there are horde raids and gank squads camping every flight point, instance and bottleneck. Even as a rogue I have to stealth around most of the world and am always being pulled out of stealth and ganked because there are many hordes everywhere.

With everyone having spy add-on they know when your close and you can’t avoid a whole raid running around looking for you spamming aoe.

There are no reliable sources, I’ve been using these

ironforge(.)pro/servers/

No worries, cheers!

Offcourse it’s fine for Horde. LOL.

1 Like

Yes.
10 . 9 . 8 …