This so called PVP is gonna destroy servers

Yep, I can confirm Alliance is fighting back heavily on Firemaw even though outnumbered.

Come join us in the fight!

have you read my message? Aliance are everywhere. i think they dominate most areas in pvp at least until 50 that my level is.

So, retailers coming on classic forums saying PvP will kill a PvP based game… yeeeh, no. L2P.

1 Like

QFT. If servers where vanilla like we would never had issues in the first place.

I am on Mograine Alliance which is (was) supposed to be somewhat balanced. Those last couple of days i saw most important zones getting farmed by horde and i can’t see any zone beside SS where Alliance is fine (even there it feels like A raid size is much lower than at the start of p2). I am a stealth class so i don’t suffer too much from it though. Unless i get caught by that retarded addon called Spy after a restealth after getting pinned at flypath.

Back to players: more and more are afking in IF, less and less are logging in and queues are going down. Which is not a good sign as it has only been 7 days. At this point, i just unsubbed until p3 as many friends just stopped playing or transfered to smaller server already. I planned to play mostly Classic for BGs, so it is be the perfect time to take a break after the rush from p1.

1 Like

servers seem pretty full for me pal

Different servers.

I’m on a PvE server, so I’m not taking a break because of WorldPvP, but because of all the fugitive PvPers swamping my servers. I’ll hope for them to be quick, and outlevel me, so that I can play in a week or two again.

at least stop lie u rat

Alliance will help Horde farm the War Effort stuff… :slight_smile:

Everybodu will either take a break or do dungeons only because of too many ppl everywhere. No way I’m going to ever turn on PvP. That’s the reason why I did not roll on a PvP server, to not be forced to be ganked by the other faction. I play both, actually-

Have you considered questing in a zone where all the enemy players aren’t?

For anyone disagreeing with his point of servers that will die…check out Gandalini. It used to be 56% to 44% and now the ratio factions are 74% to 26%.
From 24k people in Alliance, now there are about 13.5k.
I think the pvp Carnage is just something that is fun for a few days and then it gets tiring because of the overpopulation.
For those disagreeing with the fact that what happens now isn’t bad for the game then maybe they should go back to school or take some business classes.

The problem is that with the overpopulation we’re experiencing now enemy players are everywhere every time of the day.

wasnt as short as i was expecting

Where would that be? It would work if classic had Demonhunters so we could double jump to some high cliff and kill goats where no one else could reach us. No man… there is no spot any longer where you can quest. Trust me on that one. Or make an alt and try to golvl 50-60, you would be suprised how impossible the game is right now.

1 Like

“Blizzard i’ll keep this nice and short , you need to release a BG soon or you will look at empty serves pretty soon.”

Just because the minority of you who dont want to PvP leaves because of world pvp doesnt mean the servers will be empty.

Do you not realise how many people actually likes wPvP since its a thing again, i mean that is why its a problem for you because everyone is killing you. And people will be grinding for honor for a long time.

Cant believe how blind some people are lol. But the servers will be good and alive even if you leave

If you call people that only play the game in raid parties trying to find lone players to run over a “strong core”… I pity your existence and your IRL values.
The typical procedure is spotting an alliance raid group killing lone hordes who are leveling somewhere like winterspring or un’goro (because they cannot compete in more high level populated areas), subsequently getting completely gang raped by a horde counter group, ressing at the spirit healer and going to gank some other place like silithus. In higher populated high level places the only alliance presence that can be seen is their skeletons along the road.
There’s nothing “strong” about this lol get your ideas straight.

1 Like

Man, have you ever did statistical math?
You have all the data abailable to you…use it to proove your point then talk.
Even if bliz looses 50% of the subs…do you think that is good for business???
What happens when there aren’t enough subs to fill the general costs?
I bet your backside that if even 30% of the pop leaves they will release bg sooner just like they released pvp sooner than said

Yeah i have done statistical and and on top of that i can even use my common sense ! can you?

The people who cry about wPvP is minority = it doesnt matter, the servers doesnt die.

The numbers you pull is just plainly stupid, the numbers will not be even close to 50% of playerbase, not even 30%.

We dont have any data available to us, we only have the 10 people who cry about it on forums, there is no data available to how many subs wow has, no data how many of those are wow classic subs, we have no data of the numbers of the minority. Your reply is totally pointless, doesnt make any sense and stupid

we have available data but you’re just too lazy to research so again… research then talk because the numbers speak up. Don’t bother answering before you do your research, i will know!

1 Like