Those scaling does not occur

Hello! With the launch of the Shadowlands expansion, the scaling of classic dungeons has changed. The peak of the black mountain is scaled correctly (I need it under 20 lvl) But in the pozhdzemye there are random rarniks and all items from it fall at 23 lvl. Those scaling does not occur. After a long time, a dagger fell out to me, but I cannot use it. Could you please fix this system oversight. Please roll back Fang of the Crystal Spider to level 20 or below. As there is no chance this error will attract many opinions. And it makes no sense to write a report to a bug.

Hey there,
The support team are not developers and do not handle requests like this.

If you want to give some feedback/suggestions here are some instructions how to do that (I assumed the Russian link would be better for you):

The master of the game advised me to do this himself. There is no chance that they will pay attention to this trifle. At least write a bug report, write a proposal. Nobody will pay attention ((. And with the Russian support it is even worse))

They suggest you post in forums because it’s not something they can fix. Make a bug report ingame as it will go to the right people.

This forum is not the right place to provide gameplay suggestions or feedback. The advice you were given is to post on the relevant forums, which this one is not.