THUNDER 4/8M Recruiting!

<T H U N D E R> Is a Draenor-Horde Guild that’s looking to fill its ranks to push further into Mythic Eternal Palace - and eventually into Ny’alotha once it releases next year. We are currently 8/8 Heroic, 4/8 Mythic - with Orgozoa at 47% on our best pull!

We are a inter-game community , with a huge, constantly active Discord server. We have World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Ark, Division 2, and StarCraft 2 players all integrated into one giant inter-game family, and we’re looking for more people to join us!

As a guild we can offer you stable leadership, a friendly, welcoming, and helpful family-like community , as well as plenty of mildly-depressed insomniacs to play with when you can’t sleep at night. All in all, we are a very active guild during the day, with a couple of night owls around to keep you company during the night as well!

Healers:
Druid - Medium
Monk - Low
Paladin - High
Priest - Disc High / Holy Medium
Shaman - High

DPS:
Death Knight - High
Demon Hunter - Low
Druid - Medium
Hunter - Low
Mage - Low
Monk - Low
Priest - High
Paladin - Medium
Rogue - Medium
Shaman - Medium
Warlock - Low
Warrior - Medium

We’re currently not on the lookout for Tanks for the raid team
Any classes/roles will be considered

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 21:00-00:00
Thursday 21:00-00:00
Sunday (Alts Night) 21:00-23:30

We also regularly run Mythic+ during the week; and are always on the lookout for more people that are interested in joining and forming Mythic+ pushing teams.

If you’re at all interested, or would like to talk please don’t hesitate to add my BattleTag:
ConnorRigg#2598or whisper me in game: Zapzapzapzap-Draenor
Thank you!

Update:
Recruitment is currently closed now. Thank you to everyone that added my ID.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.