THUNDER-Draenor Recruiting For Mythic Eternal Palace

<T H U N D E R> Is a Draenor-Horde Guild that’s looking to fill its ranks ready to push into Mythic Eternal Palace. We are currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic, looking for the last couple of members to fill our roster.

We are a inter-game community, with a huge, constantly active Discord server. We have World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Ark, Division 2, and StarCraft 2 players all integrated into one giant inter-game family, and we’re looking for more people to join us!

As a guild we can offer you stable leadership, a friendly, welcoming, and helpful family-like community, as well as plenty of mildly-depressed insomniacs to play with when you can’t sleep at night. All in all, we are a very active guild during the day, with a couple of night owls around to keep you company during the night as well!

We are currently on the lookout for:

Feral/Balance Druid
Windwalker Monk
Warlock
Arcane Mage
Enhancement Shaman
Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Shadow Priest
Rogue
Retribution Paladin
Fury/Arms Warrior

Any specs not listed above will still be heavily considered – albeit, we’re currently full on Tanks and Healers , and would prefer Melee over Ranged where possible.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday 21:00-00:00
Thursday 21:00-00:00
Sunday (Alts Night) 21:00-23:30

We also regularly run Mythic+ during the week; and are always on the lookout for more people that are interested in joining and forming Mythic+ pushing teams.

If you’re at all interested, or would like to talk please don’t hesitate to add my BattleTag:
ConnorRigg#2598or whisper me in game: Zapzapzapzap-Draenor
Thank you!

Updated the classes/roles we’re currently on the lookout for:

Healers:
Priest: Discipline HIGH but Holy LOW
Monk: Medium
Shaman: LOW
Paladin: HIGH
Druid: MEDIUM
NOTE : this healer must have an adequate DPS off-spec and be happy to play whichever role is needed - more often than not, you would be playing your DPS spec - Healing would only be on healing intensive encounters in Mythic-Eternal Palace, or to cover for a Healer that’s unable to attend

DPS:
Demon Hunter: LOW
Druid: HIGH
Monk: HIGH
Warlock: Medium
Mage: LOW
Shaman: Enhancement HIGH but Elemental LOW
Death Knight: HIGH
Priest: HIGH
Rogue: HIGH
Hunter: LOW
Warrior: MEDIUM

TANKS:
Currently not recruiting tanks for the raid team, albeit always on the lookout for more tanks for Mythic+

Any roles, or classes not listed above will still be heavily considered – albeit, we’re currently full on Tanks , and would prefer Melee over Ranged where possible.

Please don’t hesitate to get in contact if you’re at all interested:

We’re now 1/8 Mythic with Behemoth at 20% best pull.

Still in need of more DPS!

DPS:
Warlock: MEDIUM
Hunter: LOW
Warrior: LOW

Update:

We’re now 2/8 Mythic with Radiance at 47% best pull.

Still in need of more DPS!

DPS:
Warlock: HIGH
Hunter: MEDIUM
Warrior: HIGH

Now 3/8 Mythic with Ashvane at 47% best attempt.

Still on the lookout for more DPS:

Primarily on the lookout for:
Feral/Balance Druid
Windwalker Monk
Warlock
Arcane Mage
Enhancement Shaman
Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Shadow Priest
Rogue
Retribution Paladin
Fury/Arms Warrior

Any specs not listed will be considered. We’re not on the lookout for any Tanks or Healers for the raid team - but could always do with more for Mythic+

If you’re interested please add my BattleTag ConnorRigg#2598 or whisper me in game: Zapzapzapzap-Draenor

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.