Ticket process time?

So I’ve had a ticket open for 6 days now and no reply.

Basically I want a refund on a boost to 70. I bought this boost to play with my brother on a higher pop server. He was going to transfer his 68 Druid from a low pop server to Morgraine. Prior to this he we both created new characters and checked the available server transfer list and it was available. I boosted my character & when he went to process his transfer it said “sorry we’re not accepting transfers to this server at the moment”. So it’s okay to create & boost new characters, but not to transfer?

Basically I just wasted £35 and have been waiting almost a week to see if they will refund me (I’m very doubtful they will).

Joke of a company tbh.

2 Likes

Thought ticket time was like 30-50 days?

Also i doubt you can refund a boost.

You’re gonna be waiting longer than that, to find out that you’re not getting a refund. You said it yourself:

The average wait time is 35 days, and that’s how long you’ll be waiting for your request for a refund to be refused.

Did something similar. Got a refund within a week. Did you give them attitude in the ticket. That probably slows down the process a bit…

jokes on you for using their “services”

Well I did get a refund after all so it’s so good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear.

The wait time can be so frustrating

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.