Ticket Response Time 7+ days

I made a ticket appealing a penalty that lasts 7 days, but now the expected response time for this ticket is longer than the time penalty last for! What is even the point of this ridiculously slow support then? I would expect a faster response for these important and mostly time sensitive issues.

This support quality is just appalling.

Hi Freehearth,

We do apologise for the delay and are working on answering issues as quickly as we can, and do thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Yours,

Arythwinn

The displayed wait time is apparently an average, not an actual timer.

Depending on case severity, some tickets are serviced faster, some are serviced slower.

1 Like

My ticket was “solved” by a GM who just said “we have so many tickets right now, so we dont have time to discuss your issue”. Case closed.

They would only do that if you somehow managed to ticket them regarding an issue that isn’t within their remit to begin with.

As Trovlak mentions, you likely received a “blanket” response aimed at resolving a game play / quest related issue.

The response does ask that a player replies to the ticket if none of the provided tips help :slight_smile:

Or maybe rehire personell to actually deal with tickets to get lower waiting times/queues? Or is that too much to ask as it costs money in salaries?

1 Like

Yeah, no. I don’t think thats going to happen when they are in the process of closing their EU headquarters in France, and firing everyone that worked there.

Kinda my point. I tried being sarcastic.