Tier-set for Mistweaver still needs a redesign

The last thing Mistweaver needs is more hps padding. It’s completely worthless to us, especially in mythic plus.

The tier would require a complete redesign for us to even consider it over just better secondary stats.
What we properly lack(compared to other healers) are the potential for dealing damage, damage mitigation and shorter response time for random bursts of damage.

3 ideas for the type of Tier bonuses that would be useful:

• Yu’lon/Chi-ji applying stagger(at appropriate %) to raid/party group while active.
  • Every x sec, next vivify gets a buff, becomes instant and automatically starts channeling soothing mist.
  • Overhealing from healing spells radiate damage(this would naturally be capped by our very limited mana)
4 Likes

You know I always wanted that vivify torghast anima power to be base line for mw monks in all forms of content. You know the one “Corrosive Dosage” but maybe not so much damage as in torghast, maybe 10% of the healing done with each vivfy is done as damage to all nearby enemies on the target you cast it on. It would help mw monks do damage, especially in pvp since we can no longer run in and do any damage anymore since we’re so squishy and all our damage abilites are melee.

4 Likes

Yeah, pls just change it!! Good idea for damage buff to vivify! We dont need more healing

3 Likes

I agree. Also thought it was a creative way to add both dps and healing to the MW. I also believe this will be perfect and make it viable for both PVP and PVE. Only I would like to see it added to RJW too.

1 Like

If i could Take one Power of Thorgast… It would be Crane stance

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.