<Time OFF> Newly formed guild, recruiting for 8.2

Hello There.

Time Off is a newly formed Raiding and PvE oriented guild on the Kazzak EU server.

We are a small friendly bunch that, after the guild we were previously in disbanded, decided to form one ourselves and try to pick off from where we left off.

Our focus is mainly on raiding and running mythic+ dungeons, with the occasional transmog & achievement run here and there.

While the goal of the guild will be to progress through the raiding tier and push keys on the side, the atmosphere itself will always be a calm, relaxed and inviting one.

Our raiding days are: Wednesday, Friday and Monday, from 19:30 to 22:30 (server time).

We are currently looking for 1 or 2 healers to finish our raiding roster for the eternal palace.
All are welcome contact me though.

Requirements:

• Age 18+
  • Have the possibility to join discord with a working headset and microphone
  • Willingness to learn and improve

If you are interested, or simply want to ask for more info, feel free to contact me directly.

or join our discord server and ask us directly:
discord.gg/4NxxpA6

M+ is the best. Especially with us! My warlock character slipped through for a moment there.

123… tank here

Hello,
Prot pala would like to join your guild.
Ty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.