Time to delete some battlegrounds?

Lets start with seething shore, IOC, wintergrasp and ashran. Those bgs are beyond saving.
Atleast with AV some scaling of mobs will make it bearable.

2 Likes

Meh, all they have to do in SS is fix the “shoot from the ship”-bug.

DG is in a much worse state atm, after the revamp.

I personally like Seething Shore. One of my faves.

DG is vile now since the revamp, that one can go for me, same with SS, ToK… I die inside a little any time either of those BG’s pops up.

Yes please, delete Deepwind Gorge. I never want to see that piece of garbage again.

1 Like

Oh forgot about that awful BG. Add that god awful bg to my list too. fffs blizz.

What? Don’t you touch IoC! It’s the ONLY ‘Epic’ BG I can stomach to play, it has nice scenery, it’s vast, has a lot to explore, and if we could sometimes win it, it would be pretty good.

In my opinion, these should be removed or ‘able to be blacklisted’:

• Seething Shore
  • Deepwind George (or return the OLD version!)
  • Silvershard
  • Gilneas
  • Kotmogu
  • All ‘Epic’ BGs, except IoC
  • Most Brawls (I like some of them, but the cooking stuff, for example, is SO bad to play, I don’t even want to think about it or my stomach gets upset)

I’d rather have them bring back SotA -even that is better than all of these BGs I mentioned.

just seeing kotmogu loading screen makes me sick i hate this BG so much. This one and wintergrasp of course

Just let us blacklist all the BGs we don’t like, why are they forcing us to play terrible BGs.

my list would just be
WSG
TP
Temple
AB
AV

Ah yeah i used to love blacklisting.

The bg where you have to collect azerithe shards is the most unfun bg ever designed by a 8 year old

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.