Time to start buying tokens before the huge increase

when more alliance mains exist than horde

1 Like

^^ This seems most likely. They seem to be putting their all into getting 9.2 shippable. The next expansion is not going to be here any time soon.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t have to be , just throw out pre-orders give the people a new mount , mog , pet It doesnā€™t matter if they sit around for a year twiddling their thumbs. Itā€™s a sale.

You really think they will delay 10.0 by a lot? Personally I canā€™t see a scenario where they dont release in Q4 of 2022, or at the very last Q1 in 2023. Blizzard needs something for the financial year of 2022

with a title like this you tryna apply to actishhit?

If anything I could see tokens actually drop in price when 9.2 releases and people need gold to buy their new legendaries.

1 Like

Hmm I would disagree. 9.2 for a whole year when the perception of SL is already very bad is a very bad idea imo. 9.2 looks okay but not enough content to keep the general population interested for over a year.

Smart move would be 6-7 months of 9.2 and then a prepatch. 10.0 would release around the fall, around October. We still need a reveal but Iā€™m betting this will happen within the month.

It also lines up nicely with the prediction of WoTLKC, with TBCC having only about 1 year of content left, so it will release at the start of 2023. My estimate ofc

Well, I think that unlikely scenario just happened right now. With the recent purchase it is factible a delay of 10.0 to release it when they have the game integrated into Game Pass and maybe even on Xbox. Microsoft can wait the first year without Blizzard having financial profits.

1 Like

Not p2w? Let me try that great new heroic raidā€¦ Oh wait, let me first buy wow token so I can pay for aotc so I could get invited

1 Like

Ow ye then you are instantly invited to another group and you know what to do at bosses?

if they squat out 10.0 this year then it will be rushed aswell.

Its heroic.

I assume he can watch a 3 minute youtube video.

And still most people fail at mechanics with 10/10 hc

I would guess 2023Q1

People fail mechanics all the time, but are less punished when geared.
Whatā€™s your point?

The gold per token is actually going down from 320,000 recently down to 290,000 ish.

Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m interested in 9.2 or not atm. I think Iā€™m just fed up in general and taking a month break hasnā€™t really helped. Iā€™m just one person though.

I donā€™t think Blizz are in a position to push out a good expansion in that short a time frame as you suggest. Iā€™d rather wait longer and get a good product than a panic product to plug a gap.

I guess weā€™ll see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah true enough, but a lot of people suspect that blizz ā€˜ditchedā€™ SL in favor of the new expansion. On the other had itā€™s in their best interest to make 9.2 decent enough or people will leave in droves before 10.0 is even announced.

1 Like

You can always return back around 9.2.5 where the grind will be made easier. It is not a bad plan / strategy.

1 Like

Everything has become so worthless. Stock tokens :d top advice these days . never ever bought a token 10+ years playing.