Timewalking dungeon end boss quest badges does not drop

As the title said, i did 2 timewalking dungeons as a tank but the quest doesen’t drop for me for the 500 badges. Am i the only one? I know on the us servers there was or is the same problem.

2 Likes

Having the same problem

same issue here
seems like they didn’t reset quest turn ins since last WoD TW
because i got the quest on my alt which didn’t complete WoD TW before

Same here. Did two (2) runs, no drops. Annoying. Waste of time.

Same here. Just hope they didn’t removed it:(

same thing here, did 2 dungeons just in case, and it still didn’t drop

Same thing. Did my five dungeons for the weekly but didn’t get the 500 badge quest drop. Put in a ticket, but no answer so far.

I’ve submitted a ticket and below is the answer to the ticket. Seems it’ll be fixed by the developers soon.

Hey there,

I can see that you seem to be having an issue with the Shimmering Timewarped Crystal.

Sorry for the delay in answering your ticket but we do have a rather large queue at the moment, what with the amount of people contacting us recently.

I am sorry to hear that this had happened to you as its never a nice situation to be in when you end up not getting the crystal from your Timewalking run.

I’ve investigated this for you now and the issue has been passed onto the developers at the moment who are looking into the cause and hopefully a fix for it as it does appear to be happening to quite a few people.

As much as we would love to be able to, we wouldn’t be able to give out a Crystal, as due to the issue at hand, you wouldn’t be able to turn it in either way until the matter is addressed so hopefully they can get something sorted soon.

If you haven’t already, the best thing to do is to use the in game feature to report this one so that they can get a bit more information on it. If you open the support section in game, there is a “report bug” icon that you can click and send it to us and the developers can look into it further with the data that is automatically created from your report as they would need that type of info to be able to find the cause and fix it from there.

Thanks for contacting us and hopefully you can still have a nice day!

1 Like

I got the exact same response.

I had the same issue and just tried doing a dungeon again and it dropped for me now.

Done a dungeon now aswell and i got it in the end of the run.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.