Timewalking flavour

I hope this is the right section.
So the Infinite dragonflight is completely absent from most of the dungeons and raids during timewalking.
We all know the pragmatic reasons for timewalking are to allow high lvl players to do old content at an appropriate lvl and to increase the pool of players for those dungeons.
However, If I’m not mistaken, the lore reason for timewalking is that the Bronze drakes recruit us to fight the Infinites who’re trying to mess with the timelines and yet, they are completely absent from them unless they are built in by default - Black Morass, Escape from Durnholde, Culling of Stratholme.
So my question is shouldn’t they be present in all dungeons and raids for any given timewalking?
You can say that maybe they don’t want to reveal themselves to not cause disruptions but when we’re about to kill the last boss I don’t think it matters that much. Plus they don’t have problems with revealing themselves in the aforementioned ones.
So maybe they shouldn’t be in the beginning but let’s say in the last two bosses and the trash in between? I think that’s a pretty appropriate place for them to step in and try to stop us.
TL;DR I’d like to see Infinites in all dungeons and raids during timewalking events.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.