Tips on hunter+druid

Hey fellow warriors,

any tips on how to win vs bm hunter + resto druid in 2v2?

ty in advance

I’m no pro by any means but I watched some warriors POV fighting this comp, from what I can tell it’s quite complicated.

However those who I saw winning did so with a healer and very well done targeting switching. Hunters are a PITA

BM Hunter is normaly a good rouge counter , its constantly swapping , some things that i noticed were ,

) Frostnova , Mass root for reset ( if u dont have mark on you or when u r ready to cloak ) to get both pets from u , its anoying
) dont let the druid reset , they will kite you anyway to death , try to get a moment when he is outside of bear for a good cc chain.
) Flayed Shot dot ( most venthyr hunters play them ) is dangerous cause he can get anytime a procc durring this window , be Rdy to trade deff cds .
) If u want to take pressure off , Focus on the pet with focus , most of them got 2 , but only the pet with focus is relevant .
) Also be carefull if u r using Master Assasin lego . Roar of sac does not let you crit in those windows . Its anoying but in the CC chain there is maybe also a sheep or something needed for the pet . It totaly counters combust . A fast target swap is also an option here .
They counter almost everything if played good , they can reset dots every 15 sec .
There is very mutch coordination needed with your mate. Priest can use Mindgames good against druids , cause most of them play with autoprocc frenzied regen conduit .
The only benfit has Necrord against them . You have almost everytime full combo points cause u can stack Bonespike if u stack them on multiple pets at once .
But Overall , it is a currently a S Range Tier in Arena since they reverted the additional damage to pets …

1 Like

Kill the pet, then when he turtle revive, kill pet again. gg, you win.
Get your healer to nuke pet with you.
If you have a shammy, purge the mend pet.
Dont be afraid to pop cds to kill the pet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.