Tips to improve hunter

1.Redesign shell. Just the aestetic of it. A hunter running around with a giant green shell on him feels wrong.

2.Replace arcane shot with something cool. Like “Hunters shot”. same dmg etc.

3.Bring back mana. It made sense, hunters have to have intellect to outsmart their prey. Idk what focus is supposed to mean. That they focus on their prey? :confused:

4.Let us have quivers and let us change it at mog guy.

5.Bring back special pets abilities. Why only reduce healing ability?

Remove GCD on shots, it feels more right to fire straight away.

No thanks… on all accounts.

1 Like

Glyph to turn it into detterence would be nice.

They did once. Outcry was huge and was reverted.

Even though going from mana to focus is what initially made me stop playing hunter till they introduced msv, focus has been one of the best changes hunter ever got.

Yes please.

Ah yes “hunters shot” is much cooler and so imaginative….

1 Like

Hmm…

Not even sure what “Hunters shot” actually refers to here.

Mana? No.

Mana was never the intended resource for the class. They gave this to Hunters as a last-minute band-aid fix because they couldn’t get the original resource to work well with the gameplay. That resource being Focus btw.

In terms of WoW, Mana does not make sense for hunters because it’s not intended for us to be a spellcaster. While hunters do make use of some select few abilities involving the use of magic, any core offensive abilities that are based on magic are basic projectiles that have been infused with said magic prior to combat. It doesn’t even have to be us as hunters who do the actual infusions. We can just purchase the service or the projectiles from someone else.

Agreed.

Mostly, allow us to once again change pet specs. But yeah, some more ways to manage what your pet is good at would be fun.

No.

If they remove all of our abilities from the GCD we can just macro everything together. It would be a horrible way to play.

1 Like

Agreed, it would be like renaming mortal strike to warriors strike or something.

(blessing) its the magic of the wild gods a random guy with a bow wouldnt be able to keep up with those mages

its okay. just bring shadow hunter spec

how about allow hunters to cast aimed shot while moveing baselined ablity and explosive shot and deadly crows and sting shot are a baseline abllity for all specs nomore talents …
add headshot back to talent tree …

I would like to see hunter with throwing weapon, in warcraft universe was very popular throwing spear or axes by some heroes or units. It can fit for survival hunter very nice, they are allready use spear, some throwing skills are allready or been in past in the game (throwing axes, chakrams). Throwing weapons and wands are so forgotten in the game (ranged class using wands will be also so cool).

Survival hunters dont need trow weapons they use already bows while kiteing enemys .

Maybe i was always in groups with bad survival hunters, but i never seen in m+ survival hunter to kite with bow (last few xpacks), but i seen them throwing chakrams, bombs, harpoon, death charkrams, shooting from small crosbows … but no bows.

there was a monet that surv ranged build was a thing beocurse arcine shot costed only 10 focus :smiley:

Thats true, they had decent single target dmg, but no AOE.

best way to be better is to bee lucky, you can only be so good, but gear gives u free dps no matter what.

time to give a addunal 10% buff to all 3 specs

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.