Tired of being against Russians all the time

It's not even funny anymore, even ignoring the blatant illegal addons half of them use (literally watch any russian PVPer stream) they also have an inherent advantage over the rest of EU, they all speak the same language and therefor are 10x better coordinated than an EU team of different nationalities who sometimes don't understand eachother. Which always results in a win for them.

!@#$ing hell Blizzard just make the Russians play vs Russians and leave EU alone, or mix Russians with EU, %^-*ing sick of going EU team vs Russian team. I get you care about nothing but money blizzard but seriously, love how they don't make the US players fight vs Russians. !@#$ the EU right blizz?
7 Likes
I don't understand why they need their own battlegroup in PVP, but when it comes to dungeons and so on, you run into Russians really often. Its really often you can't communicate with them, since lots of them can't or won't write English.

The reason Blizzard won't let them be - I guess its due to the lack of players and they would have HUGE queues for everything.
1 Like
Learn English my little Eastern Europeans frineds and communicate.
So what exactly is stopping, lets say... Italians, from doing the same thing? Or Belgians? Or ...

???
This is the most overhyped complaint on these forums.

Well, this and the "Alliance are so bad" and "Horde are so bad" threads.

But as I have been reeled in yet again, here goes.

First off - Even if on the ENGLISH servers everyone spoke English in bgs, where would the communication occur? No one uses the built in voice chat. Barely anyone chats. And even if they do, people ignore it. Not because they dont understand, but because they just dont care.

Why would the US fight against Russians? Its on the other side of the world? Makes no sense whatsoever.

And the final point which I cannot say enough, Russian "premades" are actually very easy to beat. I honestly cannot remember the last time I was gy farmed by a Russians. I actually get gy farmed way more by English realms than anything else.
1 Like
31/10/2018 23:54Posted by Π₯ΠΈΠΌΠΈΠ²ΠΈ
Learn English my little Eastern Europeans frineds and communicate.

I know English well enough for normal communication but i lack the knowledge for serious communication like some business terms and some science terms.And your Serbian friend says hi :P.
lol, anonymous delivers
01/11/2018 02:51Posted by Oer
So what exactly is stopping, lets say... Italians, from doing the same thing? Or Belgians? Or ...

???
Why do you think it happens to be that it's only Russians doing it?

Also I always come across Russian teams. How come I never see any on my team?
1 Like
Oh look . Its the daily crybabe thread.
Btw post with your main char so we can laugh a lil bit more
2 Likes
01/11/2018 17:46Posted by Lugs
Why do you think it happens to be that it's only Russians doing it?

Also I always come across Russian teams. How come I never see any on my team?

Matchmaker groups people up by region to mitigate communication issues, so Russians will always be teamed up with Russians; and Europeans with Europeans.

It's true that we don't all speak or understand English, so there could be more communication issues due to language barrier in a EU team compared to a RU one.

Anyway, no, full-Russian teams aren't always premades (the game just puts them together) and you'll never get a Russian on your team unless you explicitly invite them.

And why don't Russians get matched against Russians only, you may ask? Simple, because it doesn't matter who the enemy team is, as you can't communicate with them.
1 Like
31/10/2018 22:05Posted by Thaldonan
It's not even funny anymore, even ignoring the blatant illegal addons half of them use (literally watch any russian PVPer stream) they also have an inherent advantage over the rest of EU, they all speak the same language and therefor are 10x better coordinated than an EU team of different nationalities who sometimes don't understand eachother. Which always results in a win for them.

any drugs, explosives, weapons, or illegal addons?
2 Likes
31/10/2018 22:31Posted by Icorian
I don't understand why they need their own battlegroup in PVP, but when it comes to dungeons and so on, you run into Russians really often. Its really often you can't communicate with them, since lots of them can't or won't write English.

The reason Blizzard won't let them be - I guess its due to the lack of players and they would have HUGE queues for everything.

Well the queues thing... they could always reduce players needed for a BG.
For example...make WSG a 5man Bg, AB a 10 man.
Another thing could be group queues and solo queues ...
03/11/2018 01:21Posted by Shirahime

Well the queues thing... they could always reduce players needed for a BG.
For example...make WSG a 5man Bg, AB a 10 man.
Another thing could be group queues and solo queues ...

But that will impact the rest of us, which have no problems. And in the US, Asia realms also have to deal with suddenly 5 man bg, which I think its a bit too low.

If they should do something about the queue, then balance the game about how many healers and so.

I remember the time when we use to have russian servers.
Why don’t they just bring those back and dump 'em there.
Let them fight each other.

3 Likes

how was this, and again, this bloody subject, allowed to be resurrected after 5 months?

Well, does it really matter when the issue still exists?

1 Like

sorta it does. as:

1. more important threads are getting auto shut down after 30 days, so how come this and some others are dodging the auto shut down?
  2. the russian situation is so misunderstood. all it needs is one thread, and one fix. mix them with us. there is no need for multiple threads every time someone loses to them in a random bg. and as the fix is simple, we know blizz are purposely not doing it.
2 Likes

Well… i’m sorry but it was the only one i could find relevant to what i had to say

topic aside, i just dont know how you can post on a thread which should have been autolocked!

Why do people care so much about someone’s else nationality ?

I couldnt care less if im playin against german-spanish-french-russian etc.
There are good players and bad players.

Decent Alliance and trash Alliance players at the same time.
Same goes for Horde.

Ive been playin Horde from WotLK till early BfA and we were crying 24/7 because we couldnt win an AV due to β€˜β€˜OMG RUSSIANS AGAIN’’.

Came to Alliance since i turned into mega casual to find out that people still cry about β€˜β€˜OMG GERMAN PREMADE’’ without even knowing how premade even works or looks like.

1 Like