Tired of you Blizzard so hear me out

Hey blizzard i got a big problem here i saw you guys were gonna make limit to 30 instances per day in classic will it be the same in Retail ?

I am getting kinda annoyed right we players have spend thousand of dollars to play this game. And we should be able to run how many instances we want we are literally paying a subscription!

Why make us other players pay for what botters have done you guys could have gone to better solutions like many popular games today are using Anti-Cheat Software’ it will atleast help.

i have been a big blizzard fan for a long time. but now i have gotten enough of your guys bulls**t scalling and changes that affect us players in a bad way.

And why makes changes in classic it is suppose to be just like in vanilla 15 years ago you guys are like throwing changes out #NOCHANGES.

Maybe you guys should start listening to your fans and not your so called Blizzard Team cause we are the ones they make so you guys have a job !!!

i know this wont get far this message but atleast i said what i wanted to say.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.