Tirna - first part of the dungeon

It’s good to have a challenge tbh.

So ya I guess, kiting meta :slight_smile:

It’s also good to have a consistent pace. Once you’re past the first boss in Tirna, you might as well let your cat play.

2 Likes

Tbh when I saw this, it gives me the impression that there might be some intention to make the first packs harder as a way to get the group mentally focus for the challenge while the rest of the dungeon is slightly less punishing. On a more practical level, this could be good since if the group could handle these mobs fine, then its likely gonna be fine finishing the key on time.

Its for sure better than the alternative. Take the Necrotic Wake for example - the packs after first boss, especially the casters, can be the leaver’s central. They are neither at the very start to give people the indication on how the run is gonna go nor they are towards the end where even if the key gets doomed, people would be too invested not to at least complete it.

We don’t have to agree :wink: For me not all dungeons have to be the same, so this one starts with hard thrash and later on it’s easer. Not the end of the world.

yea the soulcleavers are nasty and need to be kited

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.