Titan Residuum Item Restore

Hey all,

Made a mistake recently buying an item for TR. I bought the wrong piece and then opened the item already. Do you know if it’s possible to revert the item back into the token so I can redeem my TR?

Thanks!

Just check if the item is in the list on the item restoration site. Your answer should be there. I just sold mine back to the vendor tho, but I don’t remember if I had opened it.

1 Like

It’s not something he sold/deleted but traded. The only thing he can do is make a ticket and hope the GM is in a good mood.

He said he bought it. I am assuming from the Residum vendor?

Hi all, thanks for your responses. Yeah I paid the 1725 TR for the token, then opened the token for the shoulders before realising it was the head token that I wanted. Just wanted to see if I could reverse the opening of the token and get the TR back. Ticket submitted so I’ll post here if I happen to be lucky :slight_smile:

Highly unlikely. The moment you used the token Blizzard will assume you wanted it. Buying something wrong is one thing but using it afterwards and THEN realize it is not what you wanted is something different.

No chance I’m afraid. Other wise everyone will have accidently opened one. When theu get turd traits. Not the answer ya want I’m afraid :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.