Titanforge removed! replaced with .. chek the video

Both systems are awful.And lets hope they remove them for next expansion.
TF had the ilvl+socket+leech/indistructable procks,this one has the chance to proc corruption lvl+1/8 random benefits+random secondary stats,none you can target.

so this is what they came up with… i’m beginning to doubt that i will throw more than 1 month’s worth of subscription at 8.3

i just feel ‘don’ with all this RNG on everything. all this gear + hearth of azeroth will becomes useless in the next expansion anyway.

Check the video.

No thanks.

For me, 8.3 will be getting the allied races and leveling some alts, some tmog hunting and that’s probably it, maybe some normal raiding. With some luck I’ll be able to ignore this system altogether. I particularly hate the idea of the debuffs.

1 Like

Not if the proc is level is increased by ilvl.

You can give feedback here

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/corrupted-items-details-and-feedback/97588

It’s not a permanent replacement for titanforging/warforging as per blue post.

Dude. I already explained this. how many times do i have to repeat?

Yes. You can get a proc and make that item better than a tier above, but at least, It won’t be the best item possible anymore the way titanforging made items bis.

So yes. A garbage system indeed. But less garbage than the old system. Which in blizzard’s term, since it’s an improvement, it’s more than what we expected. Because they obviously won’t just fix a problem now would they?

How many times do I need to tell you that you’re wrong before it sinks into your head?

You don’t seem to get that your BiS is not a single bloody item. You would need to mix to get to an ideal point which means that your BiS (being a collection of pieces with a pretty large difference in effect) is, more than likely, a lower ilvl piece IF the procs scale.

So “better” as you define it with ilvl is not necessarily better. Wrap your head around it before you get snippy with me Mr. 431…

Edit: This is why people are complaining about it so bitterly. Some people can see past their nose and understand how it works.

HAve not played any high end content for weeks now, my guild died to Classic…, all I do is farming old stuff (nice transmogs from Legion fi) , leveling my 110s to 120… looks like I may not even really play much in 8.3 I have not seen anything that would make me want to raid or do M+ (gogogogogogo…) I am not angry anymore , it just makes no sense.

BlizzCon and the new Expansion Beta will be the turning point if I renew my account at all… I do NOT put up with certain things for ever… If D4 has loot boxes and micro transactions… as many suspect already Blizzard is dead as a company for me. After over 20 years of fandom I finally get tired of their … bearings… (is that the right word?)

Edit: I’m just really disappointed…

1 Like

For these people truth doesn’t matter, the hatred towards titanforge was never logical.
I’ve seen the same arguments since Legion, repeated hundreds of times. I wasted hours of digging through logs, inspecting armory, calculating item levels to show their claim doesn’t match reality, yet the next day, in the different topic, the same demonstrably false arguments.

3 Likes

If blizz spent half the time coming up with some fun repeatable content rather than these temporary things they’re gonna delete next expansion they wouldn’t need to create all this dumb elusive log in every day garbage to keep people subscribed.

2 Likes

you’re a very rude person aren’t you?

I already explained it. I know it can proc and give you a decent gear even with lower item level that rivals or surpasses a higher ilvl gear.

I also explained 3 or 4 times by now, that not only you have a limit of corruption that prevents you from using multiple pieces, unlike the current titanforge that can be used for all your gear pieces as long as you spam mythic+ enough, but also statistically speaking, should you spam harder content just as much as easier content, you’ll have the exact same chance of obtaining a much higher ilvl gear with the required effects as lower difficulty content. Which means, those that actually do the difficult content will gear up with bis gears of higher ilvls, while those who do lower difficulty contents, might get the desired effects that boosts their items damage but in the end, it’s limited and it’s not going to be as good as a higher difficulty content gear if it procs.

Titanforge however, You could get a 450 gear with a socket by doing warfronts, while at best, you’ll get the same with doing a much more difficult content.

And this is my third or 4th time repeating the same thing which apparently is too hard for you to understand, but i already mentioned that this system is still GARBAGE. It’s RNG again, on top of RNG, on top of RNG. I get it. But it’s better than the old titanforge. At least, those who want to get their bis gear won’t have to spam lower difficulty contents as well as higher difficulty contents over and over in hopes of that magical proc. Now you can spam the difficulty you’re capable of running.

And btw, I’m 433 without doing a single mythic+ run in this entire expansion. and i stopped going after increasing my ilvl 2 months ago.

So you’re more than welcome to try and do it yourself and then you can start mocking me, if you manage to even reach my lvl let alone higher without mythic+ just dropping you 440 gears left and right even without titanforge.

Ps: People here will complain about everything as long as its not PERFECT. And this new system has a lot to complain about. I’m just stating a very obvious fact that it’s better than the old titanforge. I never said or considered this new method being the best thing there is or without its problems. I repeated over and over again that it’s also a garbage system. But unlike you, who’s rude and arrogant, I’m trying to see the full half of the cup and consider this an improvement overall, yet expect things to hopefully get better for the future. Now learn some manners first before replying to me again.

Actually, lore-wise it is another of those questionable things. Fighting corruption by using corruption? Can hardly get any more foolish. Because using corrupted gear is literally giving in to corruption.

at this point …

i would be more exited if they announced TBC/WoLK legacy servers during blizzcon then 9.0 if those changes to gearing goes through.

surprising even for me since i enjoyed BfA a lot so farm .

this one change killed the endgame for me.

high five :slight_smile: same plan here :slight_smile: completly ignoring endgame.

maybe thats what blizzard expect from casual players .

1 Like

Actually found it a helpful video so flagged for usefulness as I now know that I won’t be going back to retail until 9.0 at least.

1 Like

Anyway, the point of this thread is that it’s bad, this system is bad, whether it’s better or worse it’s up to debate, i personally think it’s worse because at least titanforge didn’t have drawbacks.

RNG replaced with double RNG, as far as I see.

3 Likes

No, I’m actually pretty nice.

Your explanation is wrong.

How did Preach phrase it?

To the uneducated wow player this might seem like a good idea

Enough said. :blue_heart:

1 Like

you mean quadruple rng -_-

1)roll level of coruption
2)roll level of bonus
3)roll type of bonus
4)roll wf/socket.