To blizzard and dev team and everyone

I paid to move my character to a better server as my server originally was noggenfogger, which I played from the very first release on wow classic until phase 1 tbc classic . I decided to move to Gehennas because our server was ruined due to overpopulated horde which can’t be helped, but then my friend told me blizzard was allowing horde to move for free to Gehennas even though the server is slightly horde dominated but getting worse so my answer is what logic do you have blizzard I mean c’mon what are you doing? lol

at this rate I would say join private servers because they seem to do it better than you as we saw from the nostalrius team and now some new one’s are popping up that look promising.

1 Like

Free what? No

No you did not. You paid to move your character to another server. That was the only thing Blizzard sold you.

I believe your friend is either misinformed or trolling you.

It’s going to happen to all PVP servers eventually, some sooner than others.
Server gets a massive horde majority, then alliance either goes to a pve server or a more balanced pvp server. Horde then follows and the same thing repeats again. With each time this happens there are less alliance players on pvp servers overall since a portion will always go to pve servers as they’re sick of the zugging.

No you did not. You paid to move your character to another server. That was the only thing Blizzard sold you.

What you mean No you did not?

“better” “another”

well it’s kind of a better server as plenty of groups going on then my original server that was dieing and slow painful death and had no groups for hours =(

You buy a transfer to another server that is all that blizzard offers.
That the server is better is your believe or what your friends told you it has nothing to do with what blizzard sold so they are not at fault.

1 Like

I’m trying to get your point OP but I’m missing it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.