To community council: crying about monk not having cr & lust for priest

About MW not having cr and priest not having lust? Like priests have PI (double PI talent like almost half party lust, in the end of dungeon equivalent to the lust in the numbers?) could it just be changed into lust or add lust with it, as I do like the spell. Monks cant have lust as apparently Blizz does not want tanks to have lust, but monks could use also PI equivalent support brew/spell with CR, oh that would be so cool and the spec would see more interest(<MW), I know I’m asking a lot. Priest being the squishiest it should bring more to the table than PI and in that sense lust would be justified. Would this kill group diversity when everyone now wants shammy’s anyway in their groups? I know this coming season disease/poison dispel specs are pog but I want a change which would carry over the season. Blizz gave paladins CR and I think the job is just unfinished like they are too careful with the topic and at the same time hurting the spec balance as in the game you have to bring lust not the player. Sorry for this view from a mediocre player but I have to spill this out somewhere as I do want to play mainly MW in the future but I’m always looking at the neighbours grass. At least CR isn’t coming fast enough for Monks as it would then line up perfectly with druids&paladins = these 3 spec classes.

I think every healer should have something to add to the group besides healing. Now there’s too much different, same for tanks take paladin, they got so much CDs, and they get a CR added. Brewmaster…

For me it’s no issue, but it’s more about community perspective and them rejecting certain healers.

I saw e.g. the Tier List for raid from Jak, he added to comments about why monk is (I believe it was) B Tier. What I’m thinking is, compared to the other healers, how will this change in 10.2, 10.3 ? They will lack the same.

I don’t mind them giving priests PI e.g. , but give us something, and not talking about a 4% group speed buff…

Classes having signature abilities used to be almost mandatory in any game design, but it upsets balance by making them extremely powerful in certain situations.
Some games can be balanced despite this, but WoW for the most part went down the road of class homogenization.

Monk has a lot of utility, but unfortunately none of the 5 critical ones that would make it a competitor (I’m not saying MW bad, I’m saying that there’s just a gap in the kit others dont have).

• Bloodlust
  • Battle Ress
  • Offensive Dispel
  • Soothe
  • Tank external

Every healer has 2, just MW has none.
Also this is in the context of m+, where Life Cocoon is a drop of water on a hot stone if used on a tank.

1 Like

Hey atleast we have a more or less Mass Dispell every 3 Minutes with a Heal.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.