To the Horde PvP meta players I say

You claim its about time. That the game is unplayable. That it’s not fair and on and on. Well I was on an alt that just got into Hellfire. A horde player decided that it was going to be fun to one shoot me and camp me on his epic flying mount. For no reason except his own enjoyment to continue to one hit kill me when I stand no chance to fight back.
What about my time? What about my fun? What about fair play or balance? You see I am not mad. Annoyed yes. It’s part of the game so are people like that. But your faction has a lot of them. That’s not the first time and it’s not the last time. I know it. You know it. I don’t care if that was some loser that can’t kill anything on his level. I don’t care if you don’t do it. Not anymore. But don’t come crying on the forums how you want to play the game when your faction members grief 24/7 and kill the fun of everyone they encounter. And they enjoy it.
So to you I say enjoy your Q. You deserve it.

40 Likes

I don’t normally comment on forum posts, but seeing your mind-blowingly stupid takes hurts my brain.

Is it so hard to understand that people just want to play the game and not wait a 1.5hr queue?

It’s so obvious that every take you post is just related to you being salty about being ganked in WPVP when the long queues are clearly an in-direct cause of honor farming through wpvp.

Why do you even post?

37 Likes

Ganking lowbies=delays their time to get 70=delays your bg que time
Its not hard to use your zugzug brain if you have one.

24 Likes

Yet another mind-blowing take…

I almost can’t even think of how to reply to this

Do you expect me to not play the game and just wait for people to level for the chance for them to queue bgs and reduce the queue time by 0.0001?

If bg queues are so long people will wpvp, its not a hard concept to understand, its just a clear issue with the games design

9 Likes
  1. BG’s are optional.
  2. BG’s are working as intended.
  3. Ganking is one thing griefing is another.
  4. What about the PvE players that play DPS and don’t want to wait 1h for a group? Will they get dungeon finder?

Don’t be a little hypocrite. It’s ok for your faction to grief, gloat and destroy the fun of other people but when you have deal with the consequences of you choses and actions people are salty and it’s just about you wanting to play the game. Give me a break.

24 Likes

I know my gnome looks like a professor but your personal problems you need to go to bobby kotick and not me.

5 Likes

lol, I wish that I dont share your sentiment but after just trying to lvl my mage in Terrokar and being ganked by lvl 70 shaman, rogue and mage - like really 3 of you on a lvl 63 - ill just say, i hope q times never get fixed for horde.

The problem is however that those q times are

a) making “oh so lovely lowbie ganking ppl” even more “lovelier”
b) since they cant get honor any other way they will gank lowbies more and more and become real pain in the behind, even if they cant kill anything 1v1, theyll bring friends and soon youll have multiple parties hunting solo players and making ppl just go play some other game or retail than try to do anything in tbc.

4 Likes

So since a few decides to be griefing low lvl players on a pvp server. You wanna punish an entire Horde player base, even pve server ones.

Gj on your logic. Btw you should read some history. Aint the first time a small group done something bad and booom society blames entire race…sound familier!!

6 Likes

BG’s are optional? Playing the game is optional, all the game content is optional, I want to play BGs and not have to wait 1.5hrs - is it really so complicated for your tiny brain?

They’re clearly not “working as intended” you’re clearly biased, nobody would ever want to wait a 1.5hr queue for a battleground.

Griefing isn’t even relevant to this, I don’t want to be seen as a griefer, I just want to do pvp in a structured format without having to wait literal hours, 15 mins is long, but 1.5hr?

Dungeon finder is such a yikes comparison, one of the reason why dungeon finder is so bad is because it ruins the social aspect of the game, how is finding a solution to not having such long BG queues even comparable? If fixing something like faction imbalance was pursued, this would even benefit your problem of having to wait so long to find a group as more people would roll alliance.

How am I gloating and destorying the fun of other people, I just want to PvP hence why I rolled on a PvP server, and due to the long queues this is the only way to get honor unless I have a HUGE amount of time to invest in what could potentially be a waste of time.

edit this was meant to be a reply to themara, i dont really use the forums

6 Likes

If you kill someone the one time for an HK fine. Part of the game. But the one that was griefing me was not getting honor. He was doing for amusement. You don’t get honor from grey targets.

1 Like

On the same note, aint the first time when majority slaughtered the minority

3 Likes

Dude its a game, not RL…i dont care about race, spec, group or not…life is pretty simple, If i cant play the game because i literally cant make 5 steps before a lvl 70 drops from his/hers/its flying mount to one shot me than its an easy fix for me - bb tbc, hello something else.

Hopefully other ppl decide also not to ress so you can enjoy other aspects of the game like herbing or mining or fishing while waiting for bg q to pop (instead of twink corpse ganking)

1 Like

I just cant understand these takes lmao, I just want to play some battlegrounds. Having people say like
“yeah u deserve the long q for killing me in wpvp”,
“yeah but u knew horde faction imbalance would exist”
“yeah but what about LFG”

Like I just want to play some BGs man like hello?

1 Like

Yeah it’s like those videos of the pvpers in flamelash all sitting in an empty ironforge with nobody left to gank bgs didn’t save that server

For context

5 Likes

That is true indeed. But he wants to punish entire Horde player base from action of a few.

Im on a Pve server as many others. His argument makes no sence. Like so many others.

I actualy dont think blizzard will fix que timer. Why me and my friends unsubbed. Its just sad tbh this is actualy a problem.

Well, the que timer isnt broken, the balance is, its kinda hard to fix that

Reroll Alliance, qs are instant and you can just play BGs

3 Likes

It’s not complicated at all. Personal attacks will not change facts no matter how upset you are. You want to play BG ok lets see:

• Are BG broken? No.
  • Can you get into a BG? Yes.
  • Are BG’s focused around a PvP objectives where two teams of even numbers fight? Yes.
  • Is the Horde the faction with more PvP players and as a result has less people to PvP against? Yes.

So tell me if you are so intelligent that you call people’s statements stupid. How is so hard to understand simple math that if you have let’s say 50 horde players and 10 alliance players only 10 of the Horde players can play at a time and the rest have to wait?

You may not want to go around grandstanding when a simple concept is beyond your reach.

And before you say “but mercenary mode…” is was not part of the original game so on.

6 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that BGs are indeed not broken because I can enter them, but Karen I was just telling you that as a consumer I would like to not sit in a baffling 1.5 hour queue to even enter this content.

Why are you acting like I “personally attacked” you when you started your words like this in the beginning?

Well done realising there’s faction imbalance, but can your special brain please understand that there will ALWAYS be faction imbalance for this content unless blizzard finds a solution against it.

Hey Mr Blizzard, I would like BGs to not be 1.5 HOURS so I can actually play the content.

“Are BGs focused around a PvP objective where two teams of even numbers fight?”

Well, yeah…

“So hush then and stay in queue”

???

6 Likes

You can easily prevent this, by rerolling alliance :man_shrugging:

1 Like