Today I will remind you

Do his streams last more than 3 hours? If not, he can just use a trial. Anywhere.

Can trials enter garrisons? I know they’re limited in terms of instances.

Wouldn’t matter, low pop servers exist and would suit his purpose.

They can, made a trial to npc with and he could.

1 Like

Cool! :slight_smile:

Hes eu account and character was upgraded / boosted.
but he was unable to enter aq40 due too the character was fresh.
And garrison is something for quest leveling progress these days so it has no limitation.

Streamers treat an RP realm like some sort of sandbox realm, and the two aren’t synonyms. Just because there is no realm dedicated to big OOC events, doesn’t mean you should hijack an RP realm for it.

9 Likes

I wish they made a non-rp realm with AD-like sharding so that all the streamers and such would organise their big events here.

6 Likes

Wish they’d just remove sharding and fix the servers to be honest. For all its faults, AD at least has a server community. Other servers might as well not exist.

7 Likes

•Remove sharding and fix the servers.
•Update / enforce role play realm rules.

That would be a good start.

4 Likes

Agreed, I consider sharding to be a kinda stupid thing in an MMO. I’m aware of the reason, and that it can help reduce lag/issues on slower computers and has probably helped me alot too cus I had one for many years, but it removes the whole point of a game being a big MMO when you only see like 20 people instead of 200.

2 Likes

I don’t mind OOCers unless they’re directly messing with my experience! For example Asmongold lagging the server is no good! There are some good ones but that’s where Blizzard should draw the line!

2 Likes

For getting payed customers together? Sure, ban them all.

How innocent of you Syanidi :slight_smile:

Well, tbh, would ban all those people, who just wanted to see their favorite twitch celeb, getting banned for gathering in one place?

Such way of thinking will get you far !

How many more examples do we have left?

Bump because the other thread got locked.

3 Likes

Do you know why thread got locked? :slight_smile:

Never reply to me again.

20 Likes