Today's honor has gone and hasn't being put on weekly honor

i got about 75k honor after morning reset i log off and when i come back on the honor has gone and is not in the weekly honor its at 315k but it should be at 400k or more does this usually fix itself if it doesnt its just going to make me give up honor grinding whats the point in this if this is going to happen i got with premade on a discord so i dont know if its being taken because of this im on nethergarde keep if anyone else has had this problem can someone please tell me what will happen

Are you sure about that ? I never heard of anyone that have honor disappear.

Being in premade doesn’t mean anything about your problem, honor is never removed.

P.S : 75k honor is really bad as Alliance, Horde can make 180k in a day. How can you be in premade and do only 75k ? Boomer ? I guess if you make only 75k, you should find a better premade or revisit your priority, because with 75k/day you’ll never be able to get high ranks.

If you’re looking at your honor gained today through an addon know that if you alt-f4 or get DC’d etc the addon cannot save the data correctly and therefor it cannot display it.
Your honor hasn’t been removed, it’s still there.

1 Like

havnt played alot these premades can make 400k a day lol im rank 9 next week and the other week i done 900k in the week these premades are multiple premades like over 300 people its not there problem with how much honor i get ive got to juggle this game with seeing my friends in real life 100k a day will do me im going for rank 12 and thats it so it wont matter but yeah my honor just went totally off the screen should be 400k and bracket 14 is only 700k atm on this server i think and ive being in bracket 14 for the week before if i wanted to i could but i dont have the time

Being in a premade discord doesn’t mean you’re doing it 24/7.

They could just be doing it for 1-2 hours a day for instance.

1 Like

yeah the premade are doing it 24/7 but theyre not always the same people they go in with others each time its basically just a discord full of leaders and people with high gear and know what theyre doing pugs give up after a wipe and run about like headless idiots since this post ive won every game but yeah you get people like him all the time looking down on people who have lower honor but if you count all the honor i did in one session yesterday without the reset it would be 150 to 170k but yeah hes probably sick of pugs

Some people have actual lifes outside the game, go check it out its really cool :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

ranks 1-6 ranks 7-10 ranks 10-13 thats how it works on this discord its an Xrealm premade

My honor also dissapeard, got dced tho. can be visual bug

Jesus that’s hard to read.
But yeah, it’s just visual, the addon bugged out.
Happens almost every week for me.

1 Like

I tried it, the graphics are pretty good most of the time but it’s too grindy and sadly Pay2Win. 7/10 - IGN.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.