Toggle for old worgen animations please

Hello there,

I have been playing male worgen for the past year or so and I absolutely loved it. In my personal opinion the new animations make my manly worgen look like some gay furry that is high on life, what is with the open hands animation? was it always like this? I don’t remember my worgen running around like a delicate little snowflake.

Could we get some sort of toggle to use old character models? Legit can’t understand why the animation is so weird but its driving me insane.

Thank you.

5 Likes

I loaded my PC to just vieuw the crying and the whining on the Forums.
Its what i do during my breakfast and my morning Coffe.

So Naturally i came to insult you for being a Gay Furry that is high on life.

So First tough i loaded my Worgen Rabies the Magnificent.

OMG YOU WHERE RIGHT, HOLYEXCREMENT
This new walk is absolutely HORRIBLE, Why did noone tell blizzard this? Please tell me this is a bug!
i am legit not playing my Worgen untill this is fixed

its sad i can’t play my druid

You all must be insane to like the old retarded running animation

4 Likes

I never really liked my Worgen before… But…
Oh my god… this is horrific… Why is he bouncing like that?!
Oh well… Guess Draemorg will gather even more dust. I feel sorry for the people who actually like male worgen and hope you get a fix.

1 Like

Old character model toggles were removed due to model support being redundant and no longer supported as a whole for the old models, alot of up coming armor sets and such will not be fitted onto older models or even worked on anymore.

Having the old models would mean double the workload just designing the gear and making sure it fits the characters properly, not even going into animations and the rest.

Personally been playing Worgen since early Cataclysm as my main race regardless of class and despite the mixed opinions I physically can’t get over how great the result for me personally has been, know the people who I shared the excitement with are very chuffed with the outcome too.

I actually prefer the new running animation over the old one. The new one in my opinion makes you feel like a massive werewolf on the hunt or something similar. The old one made you look like you had to rush to the toilet or something.

This. This. This.

1 Like

New models bad. Vanilla models much prettier. New worgend bad. Everything new bad. Bring back the old pretty ways. Remove worgen as a race. Bring back vanilla. Oh wait…

Wait, you guys liked the old Animations better? The retarded bouncy walkandrun? What the hell…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.