Tonight Was My First Rated Arena

Hello :wave:

So tonight my friend DK and I played our first arena fights… In less than an hour we reached 1100.

However, things flipped upside down especially when we did fight DHs and rouges… We almost lost all games against them

When we stunned them, it looks like they are not stunned!

How can we improve our skills?

get more corruptions

3 Likes

record games and post videos here

You’re not going get far with Warrior and DK in 2v2 bracket. In 3v3 yes but you need any healing. The only 2x dps comp that really works is rogue + mage. I advice you to find a healer because you wouldn’t really develop as Warrior + DK vs Rogue + DH because it’s all about burst and Rogue will always have opener against you while he saps other guy.

Might be because of diminishing returns. I can’t post links, so you will have to google it.

The biggest problem with WoW PvP is that there is no instruction of mechanics or how to do things. Some mechanics like dimnishing returns or interupts are not even shown by default Blizzard UI and you have to download some. The fact that they didn’t add damage meters, DR’s on Arena frames or even Omnibar thing for all these years are just stupid.

1 Like

Maybe the dh used blade dance which gave him 100% dodge?

Best answer ever

This is actually not true. SV Hunter + Sub also work. SP + Destro, Ret + Destro as well.

Maybe. I didn’t play since s2 so I’m sure you are right

Ret sub also works

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.