Top 200 2-day guild looking for possible merge

Hello there,
My guild is looking for a potential merge to remedy the huge loss of players/motivation brought on by BFA. The thinking is that if we can combine the “hungry” players of our guild with likeminded people from another guild, we can get back into fighting shape.
We ended Legion with a top ~200 Argus kill, which is decent for a 2-day guild. However, after losing several members due to BFA burnout, coupled with some strategical blunders with how we approached Uldir, we’re now at a significantly lower rank (killed G’huun at top 6-700). We currently have about 10-12 people who are capable and willing to raid, with the remainder of the guild merely along for the ride.
How we would approach an eventual merge is up for debate, including raid days, server, who fills what role, and so on. We are not looking to be absorbed by another guild ideally, but want to work together with another party that shares our ideals. We would also like to stick with a 2-day schedule if at all possible, since we feel it helps keeps raids efficient.

If this sounds at all interesting, drop me a line here and I will get in touch.

Giving this a nudge.

To the top one more time.

Last try before throwing in the towel.

Hi there, I know it’s not exactly what you’re looking for, but thought I’d offer it anyways;
I’m GM/Raid Leader for a Heroic raiding guild which is made predominantly from Ex-Mythic raiders. I personally achieved 7/8 Mythic Uldir, and my Co-GM achieved 6/8 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras etc - we’ve had Mythic experience on every raid tier from, and including Hellfire Citadel (except Trial of Valor) - but have decided to just stick as a Heroic raiding guild with potential Mythic, but only expecting 3-4 bosses maximum if we do end up pushing into it.

Our raids are Wednesday/Sunday 21:00-23:30 Server Time, and we’re on the market for 1-2 Healers, and plenty of DPS (one with a Tank offspec).

If you’d like to talk my BattleNet is: ConnorRigg#2598

Not sure why this posted from my alt, but my main if you want to check it out is Faróré-Draenor a Restoration Druid