Top pet abilities for Cats

Hello!

I was wondering what abilities should my cat learn.
I know my pet can only learn 4 active abiities, so I need to choose 4 out of the 6 they can learn.

What are your top 4 pet abilities for cats? :smiley:

1 Like

This is interesting. Iโ€™ve been thinking about this too or at least Iโ€™ve been thinking about Claw vs Bite. Bite do more dmg but costs more focus, so I notice that when all the focus is gone in a fight pet only use claw if you have both talents on auto.

If you only use claw the pet will use claw when ever the focus has been generated however if you only use Bite you have a 10 CD on the talent which means you pets focus bar will be full before the cat uses the talent again. so what talent is more effective? I would say claw since I donโ€™t really know how much focus is over generated.

I go with Cower, Dash, Prowl and Claw.

(Bite rank 8 can only be learned from Bloodaxe Worg in Blackrock Spire. and Claw rank 8 can be learned in winterspring from a bear or owl,)

While leveling I use a Cat with Growl, Dash, Bite and Claw, with all of them except Claw beeing on auto.
In instances I only use Bite and Claw, both on auto. (If I remember correctly Claw ends up doing more dmg overall than Bite due to no CD).
At 60 it really depends on the content.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.