Torghast became Choreghast

Torghast was something challenging, something to look forward to when I gear up, hoping that maybe one day I could do layer 8 solo as a healer. Now after finishing layer 7, I can tell it’s an absolute joke. There’s no fun or excitement. It’s a chore. An easy task that requires little to no effort.

I genuinely thought Blizzard finally started to figure things out. Remember Blizzard what you said back in 2005? ‘‘Unbeaten content makes the game feel a lot bigger’’. Right now it seems like the opposite. I don’t even need anima powers anymore to complete Torghast.

I understand that it’s annoying to get to the final boss and then unable to kill it. But isn’t it much morefun long term to actually face a challenge?

Please make this game more challenging. Torghast was such a fun idea, I don’t know why you made it choreghast.

Twisted Corridors is where the challenge of Torghast will lie. The Soul Ash wings were never meant to be particularly challenging.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.