Torghast bugged?

I have the same thing

Sylvanas had change of heart and now they making baby with Anduin so you are kicked out to not see such mature stuff :smiley:

1 Like

At this point, wouldn’t be surprised.

Yes, same here. I tried a few times to enter Mort’regar (solo) on the Thrall questline but got kicked after a minute or so. At first I thought it might be because the “instance” was full or something? I should mention I tried floor 8. Not sure if it’s affecting all floors?

Bugged for me too.

Midway during Floor 1 of Twisting Corridors I got a loading screen that kicked me out at the entrance.

Activision at it again.

One more to the fray. Same here, being pushed out less then a minute after entering.

Same here… tried like 50 times

Same problem here, unable to finish the intro quest to torghast.

Still not working for me.

same, not working … !!!

Same problem as stated by OP. Getting kicked from every layer I try within the first 30-60 seconds. Annoying.

Not working, same for layer 1 or 8 … kick after few seconds.

Same goes for scenario’s to unlock allied races. I cant complete the void elf scenario as it keeps kicking me out

Still not fixed… long sigh*

1 Like

<Hopefully>
Does this mean I can skip Torghast this week without feeling guilty?
</Hopefully>

1 Like

Not yet and dont know when they gonna fix

Same here trying the one that Thrall suppose to be in , i got kicked less then a minute, a guildie tried 5 times kicked , defenetly bugged .

Nah, I wouldn’t think that

This is silly, last week hunts were bugged now Torghast is bugged?

Blizz, are we actually going to be able to play this game at any point?

3 Likes

Same issue for me mate, I got kicked out 3 times from L8 Skoldus Hall while I was solo.