Torn Completely Torn

Between Classic and Retail, I’m a returning player, returned last October into BFA, quit the game 11 years ago during Cata.
Was disappointed with BFA, but got through it, SL is better than BFA by a country mile and managed to get my character to a respectful item level of 206, there is something missing with retail, not sure what it was until I got into Classic again.

I keep playing Classic, I tried to get back in retail but keep finding myself logging out and logging straight into Classic again.
Item sets are great, professions are great, the farming to progress my character is great, mats farming, the quest lines stories etc etc.
Yes it’s old content but I keep getting drawn to it, It’s just chilled WOW content.
I think it’s just the memories of the past that draws me to it.

What do you guys think?

I think u should come to Argent Dawn EU and try some RP instead.

9 Likes

I think you’d probably find better help if you posted this on the general forums.

Yes, I don’t know why it got posted here.

You’re not the first to make that mistake but since you’re already here, it sounds like you know in your heart that Classic is what you want to play. You should follow your heart and go for it.

I think you should just stick to classic and enjoy it. If you need more motivation i suggest visiting Goldshire on this server.

My first train of thought is that you might wish to post in the right section of the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.