Touch of Death very often dealing lower damage since its 2nd rank

Hey there,

I’m levelling a monk currently, and have noticed some weird behaviour with Touch of Death.
Once I got the 2nd rank, making it usable on “stronger enemies” below 15% hp for 35% max hp damage, it seems to always do 35% of my hp in damage. Even against normal open world quest mobs that have less max hp than me to begin with and I previously could just one-shot, as intended by the baseline ability.

It’s… not a huge deal, but does make me kinda sad, because ToD letting me randomly boop a mob and make it implode was just a really silly, fun thing, and now it simply does not work like that anymore, bc it seems to never want to “instantly kill”, aka deal my max hp to the enemy, anymore, instead only dealing those 35% of that.

Is this one of the many known monk bugs, or something I’m perhaps doing wrong on my end with how I use ToD now that it has the 2nd rank?

Cheers~

e: correction, it doesn’t always not work, but more like… most of the time. Which kinda only makes it more confusing as to why it may or may not decide to instagib a mob or not. ^^;

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.