Tournament this weekend

Who do you think is going to win?

my predictions i.imgur .com/ZwZ5Dko.jpg

my predictions assume that TR still has an RMD meta not sure if thats actually the case, we will see i guess

Can I even be bothered to watch another RMX party I wonder.

5 Likes

from what i heard from some of the players RMD has actually been losing some in wargames as of late, hopefully we will see many comps

Yeah for sure.

I hope a DH-DK will win this tournament. It is a comp that deserves more recognision in the entire arena scene. The skill-ceiling is very high and players who choose it have to heavily outplay their opponents to even stand a chance in any of the matches.

2 Likes

Who cares?

Wait, I know the answer to that.

5-7k watchers on Twitch lol

3 Likes

Just because you never managed to get past 2k in arena doesn`t mean you have to be salty :rofl:

2 Likes

that’s not valid link

remove the space

That’s basically impossible. DH+DK is much weaker than in S2 and even in S2 it was already impossible to win against RMD. Now imagine that without void stone, more RMD burst and general DK/Rdruid nerfs.
I know your post was sarcastic but just wanted to mention it

2 Likes

well, you remove it and post normal link

says i am not allowed to post links

https://cs.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+apologize+to+Whisperer+for+not+researching+enough+before+posting

eeek virus

2 Likes

Why do i get a 405 error when i try to access that page?

Because it’s underperforming warlock p0rn and you’re not allowed to watch it

7 Likes

Brilliant

Anyway if rmd doesnt do well I reckon either a destro comp or wmd/wwmd will do well. Maybe we will see caster comps. Do they have access to blood of the enemy? For some ele comps maybe.

I heard pikas commentating. I guess that’s the move… lol

what comp actually won the last tournament or w/e it was during then even? - Literally haven’t been arsed to watch 3 vs 3’s cause :sleeping:

1 Like

i doubt we will see any ele since it gets stomped by rogue mage :grinning: maybe ele vs a team that doesnt have rogue mage :thinking:

Was that a sarcasm?