Tournament this weekend

RMx all over again? No thanks. At this state even MDI tournament is more fun than the pvp one.

1 Like

we should all boycott it, so they get the msg that no one give a crap until pvp is fixed and more fun.

unfortunately too many people are so bored that they still watch the snorefest

1 Like

I doubt cdews team will run rmpala or rmd but guess we can wait and see

Do you think they care? They have proven that they donā€™t care about player numbers as long as the devs are happy with the current systems.

2 Likes

guess they care a little about their image.

yes they donā€™t give a crap about us players, but they still want to lure in new victims for a quick cash fix.
Look at classic, why they hype the streamers on twitch etc.

But well, even the MDI is already pretty dead on twitch. Wish also no one would buy the stupid toys to boost the pool, would be very embarrassing :<

he will play shaman ww/dk

No dude

No one cares about the tournaments anymore. Even if it were different comps playing the games would still be boring/scripted to watch.

I really donā€™t know why they havenā€™t asked for any changes from actual consistent R1 Pro scene players in the PVE/PVP Scene yet. Riotā€™s balance team arenā€™t much better but atleast their not ashamed to run it by pros to see what they think of changes.

Most pros are also going to be biased

1 Like

People who care for the state of a class should genuinely care on behalf of the class more so than it being the case of wanting it to be giga OP or not. Besides most pros donā€™t exactly play just one class either so them being biased isnā€™t likely going to be the case. I know some peopleā€™s opinions are ā€œvery interesting.ā€ but if anyone is likely going to give insightful, honest feed back it would be the top 1% who go to blizzcon etc

Stream is live

First game rogue mage got 3-0d by warrior mage

So why is frost dk relevant in 3ā€™s? What exactly does it do different from Unholy? (Just curious as I saw in the Bnet launcher the game being streamed at the time had a Frost DK on both teams.)

Hearstop aura / delirium, makes all your cds have super long CD

nerf enhancement cause its beyond op so nobody uses it.

Are there updated standings anywhere?

People still watch tournaments?

type !bracket in chat

You should see Destro/caster/X teams.

Such effortā€¦ such graceā€¦ When they outplay their opponents like the sunā€™s rays piercing the heavens for the sole purpose of landing on our mortal realm!

[/sarcasm]

1 Like

Last 2 matches werent bad to watch. Method match wasnt bad either

Agreed. Method Black is always such a pleasure to watch, for me. They never fail to provide some entertainment, imo. Whether or not this is appreciated is an entirely different discussion.