Trading classic gold for retail gold

Hello there, I am a Retail and Classic player who started newly on the server “Gehennas” My mains are on Firemaw (Cerny-warrior) and Earthshaker (Hansol-mage / Exmultiglad-warlock).

I’m new to the server Gehennas and would like to trade retail gold for classic gold, what I’m offering is about 190k on retail on any server for the customer to be able to buy a WoW token themselves as the token is soulbound. trading them the gold will simply make them buy the token themselves.

The main reason for this topic is for the customers to feel safe, and not worry about getting scammed, I will be kindly asking customers to comment their experiences after a trade.

I have a lot of WoW tokens to spare if anyone happened to read this forum and is interested in the trade, please kindly add my Battle tag; MuscleTech#21356

Iceproof-Gehennas is my partner and he will be selling WoW tokens as well his Btag is: Iceproof#2120

Wishing all readers a beautiful day filled with joy. :smiley:

3 Likes

Legit and smooth trade!

1 Like

is this allowed? I also have a bit of gold to spare on retail, and i’m planning to start playing on Gehennas horde, i would not mind trading 1 tokens worth of gold on retail for gold in Classic. But - what would be the “exchange” rate?

I would like to also state that the player (Iceproof-Gehennas) is my partner and he will also be selling the wow tokens on the server.

Hey :slight_smile:

see my post here, tried to add your discord but link is invalid somehow :(.

Bought 2 tokens again! Smooth ride from valley to ah with token money :slight_smile:

1 Like

just don’t want the topic to close :smiley:

You interested in more on retail? As im new to Gehennas and wanted some gold to get started

I also have this question

Seems like this comment just got ignored lol

I don’t understand why are you coming on my forum to type that you can make your own one thank you.

Nice and smooth trade for a token!

Also i am new to Gehennas-Horde. I would like to trade gold on Twisting Nether-Horde to Gehennas-Horde. I don’t know the exchange rate but i am open for offers and i think we can make a deal. Battle-net: Drogathia#2857 - Discord: Drogathia#4634

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.