Trading Post wishlist

so I havent heard much about June’s Trading Post. What would you like??

Id like to see some updates for some of the old iconic class armor, like the druid antlers or lock horns.

Also a new bird mount using the wylderdrake model so we can dragon ride on it. Maybe a giant raven or owl…

Finally a decent cosmetic two handed weapon. My vote goes to a giant tome that I can clobber people with…and it shall be called The Big Book of Bruises!!LOL

2 Likes

Hoods and Cloaks.

But I’d like a Red or Blue one.

1 Like

None of that has been dataminded, so I wouldn’t count on it.

As for me; I hope there’s nothing interesting, honestly.
So I’m not tempted to renew my sub tomorrow. :sweat_smile:

Then make the hood be a hood, and not a hood with a cloak attached to it. That’s why I refused to buy it from the Trading post, but really pleased that the Diablo ones didnt have a cloak attached to the hood. Or just make it double hood, with one version having the cloak and the other not (like how some chest pieces have robed and non-robed version.)

I dont really know what I want, tbh. I was severly disappointed with the turtle reward, as I thought it’d be a regular mount - but nooo, it was a swimming speed only, pff.

I’d love for HD Gorehowl and Shalamayne be available for players though.

You’ll get a recolour of that hood and cloak, a random mop/wod set and a random exile’s reach weapon and you will like it!

2 Likes

I’ll like it if it looks good.

Its the same as the Diablo ones. You get 2 pieces a Hood and a Cloak from the Trading post, exactly the same.

Nah - if you look at the head piece while using a TP one, you’ll notice you’ll also have a cloak on your back. The Diablo hood does not display this cloak.

1 million kills for HD gorehowl
1 million souls rescued in the maw for frostmourne
1 million quests done for Shalamayne

if i was a dev i’d do this just to troll the community :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d do it, if there was enough quests in-game for that.

Guess I’ll start grinding Critters, or do the Gnomepocalypse quest in Uldum.

dailies would count and it would be across your whole account i’m not that evil :smiley:

I think I’d just feel sad getting an achievement ‘‘1 Mil quests’’.

Frostmourne would be the hardest in this scenario since 1 million souls is a lot :smiley:

Yes, a Cloak and Hood come as a Set. 2 separate pieces.

You can transmog them separately as well. I use them all the time.

When I looked at 'em in the dressing room - the helmet was always displayed with a cloak hanging from it.

This is factually not true.
They are seperate pieces. You just get them both as a one-deal package.

Are you maybe using a transmog addon of some kind?
Or maybe you clicked on ‘the set’ to view it and not the individual item?

It says on the description “Includes Hood and a Cloak.”

Might’ve been, and I dont use any addon.

I’ll log in and check again, but I could’ve sworn a cloak part was attached to the hood - which I absolutely hated.

EDIT: Alright - I just bought the hood one, and I was indeed wrong - I didnt read the ‘‘Includes Cloak and Hood’’ part, so it always just displayed both for me. So basically, I was looking back and forth on the one that had the Cloak + Scarf, and Cloak + Hood - so I just thought Hood had Cloak part built in.

Welp… sometimes reading helps…

Spectral Tiger
Swift Zulian Tiger
Brutosaur

and actually everything else that was removed/deleted was fomo.

2 Likes

I’d prefer to wear something more skimpy.
There’s also no trousers outfit, which roleplayers would like.