Transfer Aborted: Instance not found

Panic over back in :D
I just got back in.. Might be clearing again.
I've now got two characters locked out and I ain't sacrificing a third. Starting to regret coming back Blizz, is this the service I can expect for the Xpac?
I'm doing "Into the Mists" quest which starts the Pandaria campaign. Hellscream's Fist (the flying ship that takes us to Pandaria) is empty. When suddenly the NPCs show up and I talk to the NPC to start, I get the map screen that should show the travel path to Pandaria in red. That red dotted path never shows, I get the error mentioned in this topic, and back to the ship.
Reloading UI, relogging, didn't help.
Another day, 21:00 again, it's back!
Transfer aborted: instance not found and random DCs that disband groups in dungeons.
Seriously, can't this be fixed already?
Same deal, just happened when trying to zone into a Mythic Dungeon.
Hello,

The Team is aware and already looking into it. This should be sorted soon.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki
I don't know if anything has happened with this as of yet but it's still happening a fair bit with me.
13/08/2018 12:06Posted by Orkrond
I don't know if anything has happened with this as of yet but it's still happening a fair bit with me.

Can't get out of my garrison at the moment :rolleyes:
same here, except I can't even connect to server anymore.
Still happening. Took a flight from (old) Dalaran to Sholazar, got chucked off about 10 yards outside the city walls, which was inconveniently also about 1500 feet up in the air. Dead dorf, transfer aborted, instance not found. Mentioned it in guild chat and another member had the same issue 3 times yesterday also in Northrend.

Can't go back to Zandalar. Neither Hearthstone, nor Orgrimmar portal can take me to Zandalar. "Transfer Aborted. Instance not found". I disabled all addons, I restarted the game. Nothing worked. Every other area work properly, only BfA ones are !@#$ed up.
same problem as everybody else, can't enter magni instance and collect legendary neck on my alt
Same problem, cant teleport to Stormwind and other dungeons.
Trying enter Siege of Boralus - Transfer Aborted: Instance not found
while 4 party members from same realm have not a single issue.
Getting summoned into the instance - Transfer Aborted: Instance not found
Trying use a teleport - Transfer Aborted: Instance not found
Trying use a flight path - drop mid air die, get teleported across a couple of graveyards, cant release - Transfer Aborted: Instance not found
Trying to run in open world - Transfer Aborted: Instance not found
Using hearth stone - Transfer Aborted: Instance not found

This is mostly making the game unplayable and still it's just one of multiple bugs in bfa. I like the expansion but I'd like to actually play it. What is this? Beta access?

This has never happened to me in legion.

I have tried deleting cache/WTF, disabling all addons, restarting PC and router, connecting via different Internet source - Transfer Aborted: Instance not found
1 Like
I had the same issue for days and I have never ever had it before.
Go to:
system
network
disable "Optimize Network for Speed" option

it solved all my problems with instance not found thing
I have this message on "Chromie" scenario. Is it overall or just me? How can I fix it if it's only me?
I've been kicked out of BGs, arenas (which makes me ¨lose¨ the match...), dungeons, using the Hearthstone, flying in Kul Tiras and Zandalar (if it weren't for Levitate, I would have died several times). This has been happening since I started playing when BfA came out! I can't believe I'm paying and this keeps happening again and again. It's been a month since BfA came out!
14/09/2018 14:39Posted by ZulĂŻa
I've been kicked out of BGs, arenas (which makes me ¨lose¨ the match...), dungeons, using the Hearthstone, flying in Kul Tiras and Zandalar (if it weren't for Levitate, I would have died several times). This has been happening since I started playing when BfA came out! I can't believe I'm paying and this keeps happening again and again. It's been a month since BfA came out!

Same, Heartstone does absolutely nothing (except for proc'ing the cooldown, of course that part does work...), when I try to fly somewhere I get knocked of my mount upon entering a new zone. I fail to enter Arena's more often than not, up to the point no one wants to play with me because of all the auto losses. (Very fun to be marked as 'deserter' as well by the game for being denied entrance to the arena :>)
This is not just a little bug, it's absolutely game breaking and ruins the whole experience. Not acceptable that it's been around for so long when so many people after affected.
I can't enter the "titan translocator" in the quest "the heart of azeroth" without getting long loading screen that doesnt progress into "transfer aborted: instance not found" -message , so basicly i cant get my artifact necklace. its been 3 days now since i made ticket about this, and GM anwsered my ticked about 50 minutes ago saying "it _WAS_ known issue and i _BELIEVE_ we have fixed it same day" (?)... well nope, it still doesnt work for me and apparently i have to wait another 2-3 days for them to "anwser" my ticket again.

Is this how its gonna be after buying the new expansion and gametime?
Not very good first impressions about returning the game after 4 year break...