Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available-- Updated 22 November

I would really want to see a blue post answering exactly these 2 questions,im quite sure entire community is literally asking the same questions and not getting answers.

1 Like

Weekly maintainance is over and transfers to HW are still locked. This is getting ridiculous, especially since this is the second time free transfers to HW have been announced and not opened.

#BlizzardTalkToUs

1 Like

It is getting ridiculous, I am locked on a dead realm with my main and can presumably not play with my friends on wrath launch, because Venoxis is locked. However I can boost a new level 70 there …
Please do not ruin the wrath launch for so many players.

1 Like

Blizzard has doubled standards.
You cannot transfer for 25 dollars.
But you can boost for 50 dollars, uno problemo.

Greedy as…

4 Likes

Just sharing this blue answer regarding transfers to HW here as well:

2 Likes

Can we get a fix to the Divine Storm Animation please so we can enjoy our Class the Most and have the best experience possible?

Can anyone tell the secrets of what kind of coffee the employees in the Blizzard office drink? It seems so good that they totally ignored the rest, including work and us.

1 Like

I woke up pretty sure PWV was no longer locked. Who am I kidding? :sadge:

Stuck on my dead server where I can’t find a single raid in a week… All friens are on firemaw and can’t event transfer to them. Literally nothing happens on my server, even impossible to buy some gems for gear… Wanted to enjoy the prepatch event but it’s literally impossible if you are the only one there…

2 Likes

Alone on a dead Server, i wanted to move with my Warrior to Venoxis now its trapped at a server that found me 1 single group from 60-70 as a Tank. DO A FREE SERVER trans or let me go to my friends at Venoxis… i legit cant play the Game cause of you not managing server balance

2 Likes

THIS I CANT get my almost fresh 70 Warrior with Thunderfurry to Venoxis but i can play a DK or boost Charakters thats such a shame…

1 Like

Everyone I know left my server in a free transfer randomly opened by blizzard. I was on vaccation, shame on me. Now I am stucked on a empty server with around 10 chars. Prepared my main for wotlk and spent a lot of time doing so. But I rather stop playing then paying about 250€ to join the ppl I know just because blizzard refuses to communicate at all.
No anwers in threads, no (real) answers on tickets. Account is suspended.

Bye Blizzard and shame on you.

4 Likes

Agreed, first I paid 50 euro’s in order to boost a new character on Golemagg and then I wanted to transfer my main from Firemaw Horde to Golemagg but was met with an error and now I find out about these locks. It’s just pathetic as I could create a character there and there were no queues at all. I personally would love to see Blizzard invest in better servers it’s crazy how we can’t have 100K concurrent players without problems in 2022.

1 Like

Golemagg doesn’t have queues yet I can’t transfer there, also fun how I found out after spending 25 euro’s to add to my Battle.net balance. Now I probably won’t have a wrath launch with my main because all my friends left Firemaw for Golemagg.

1 Like

Really great news… Im stuck on firemaw horde and i dont wanna create new character to play with my friends on Gehennas

This is bad marketing tho. While on paper, this sounds like a solid business plan, if shady, but in practice its 2022. Most people have zero intention to play the most boring parts of the game, such as farming gold for mounts/basic gear/professions - again. Even if I would pay 50 euros, which I can afford, to boost a new character or characters, I cannot afford the time I would need to invest into the new character (partially because I need to get money in the real world :smiley: ). And even if I would have the time - obviously, I have time to play WoW, at least pvp - I would not want to use that time for the most boring aspect of the game. So no, with this “boosts only, no transfers” mentality they will lose quite a few “dad/mom-gamers” who have lives beyond WoW. We need to be efficient with our time.

1 Like

Since 6.9.2022 evening time (approx 22:00 CEST) seems to be fixed. Game is playable again, finally. Hope it will be like that and we will not experience same after 26.9.2022 (release of Wotlk classic).

PS: Couple day of game time in addition as an compensation for laggs from 1.9.2022 would be nice. This is common in another MMORPG with similar issues.

Thanks for making game playable again

Best regards
Filip

Ashbringer Blizzard?

14+ weeks. Are you all on vacation for over a quarter of a year? Must be nice.

Why dont you make the transfers faction based?